Chapter16: New New

Kehlani's P.O.V
I am all the way pissed the fuck off, you mean to tell me I got MORE snakes in my house, and ruby's crew is getting closer to us and it's only a matter of time before they take action so I need to figure out who is who at this point. I talked to T already about recruiting two ex members from Ruby's crew giving them a 2.5 million dollar contract each. Both girls agreed and the rest of the crew are meeting them today. I was in my office getting the meet and greets together when teyana came in. " Hey baby" she spoke softly " Hey" " What's on your mind" she pulled out my chair and sat on my lap. I looked down at her growing belly and rubbed on it. " I don't like the fact that she was that close to you, then she threatened the baby. Shit got me disturbed" " I kn.." before teyana could finish her sentence, Lysa and Monte came bussing in holding her belly. " It's Time" she grunted out. Me and Teyana rushed Lysa to the home birth room to get her processed in. " Baby call the mid wife" I told teyana. It's so much going on already and now a baby is coming, and I know Ruby's crew is going to know about this because now I am informed of a snake from her crew is living in my house. FUCK!
...
Lysa's P.O.V

" okay calm down" Teyana said " I can't calm down a baby is coming out my pussy, ouuu" I grunted again at the pain I was feeling from my contractions. The pain is unbearable.. this really might be the only baby I have. Why didn't anyone tell me this is how child birth was. " Where the fuck is the mid wife?!" I screamed out. " baby calm down" I heard monte said. I snatched his ass up " don't start that baby shit, the baby you must be speaking of is the one coming out of me, don't play with m. Ouuuuu" The mid wife came in and I let monte out my grip. " okay mama we bout to deliver this baby" she said kneeling down to the entrance of my child. " it hurts" I whined " I know, I know doll but this baby is crowning. In 3 you push, okay?" I shook my head yes . " 1..2..3" " AHHHHHH!"

....
Kehlani's P.O.V

I was outside the birth room. Hearing Lysa's screaming constantly , I was gathering welcome baskets for the newbies we are supposed to meet today. Ryah came from upstairs scratching her hair. " Aww the bitch is giving birth to a lil bitch already." " watch your mouth maryah" " Oh it's maryah now? A month ago, it was baby girl" " well that is the past now. And unless you want to live, let it stay there." She walks up towards me and plant a kiss on my lips. I pushed her away causing her to fall on the ground. " why would you do that?!" I question her. A bullet went past Ryah's head. " oh shit" Ryah screamed out " no no no, teyana!" Teyana was charging at her with the gun she intended to use on Ryah.  " nah this bitch got me fuck up!" I took the gun out of her hand. " you need to leave, your uncle can protect you. You're causing too much and you're still pressing against my wife. Leave!" Ryah crossed her arms " until my BOSS tells me to leave, I'm not going nowhere. I'm not listening to a washed up stripper that mange to find her cash cow and now is living big." " Maryah Leave! I will let you know about the next assignment we have when you check into your room" " What the hell is going on, Lysa just gave birth to the baby, why y'all screaming." Monte came out with Gizelle " I'm telling maryah to leave so shit can calm down, and that I still keep her in the known about what's going on" " I wouldn't do that if I were you" monte said " and why is that?" Ryah asked crossing her arms. " Maryah is Ruby's daughter" without hesitation I pick up the gun I gotten from teyana and placed it right on her neck. " is it true?" I asked her pressing her against the wall. " yes, and I've been telling my mother shit for weeks now, including Lysa just having her baby." She giggles " kill me, if you do. No one is safe in this house." " you know what, fuck it" BANG!  Ryah's body dropped to the ground as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I heard footsteps rabidly running down stairs " moms?! Mama, mommy?!" " We're fine baby go back upstairs" teyana yelled out "m.." " ADEYA GO BACK UPSTAIRS!" I yelled out. " Call her uncle now, and tell him what just happened. I don't have time to beef with Ruby or the cartel." Teyana told me. I walked away and called the cleaning crew and morgue to handle this shit before the newbies get here. " Fuck!" I yelled out. Teyana comes to me " I know I know, go to your office now, and figure out how you're gonna do this shit I'll direct the morgue and clean up crew in" I went upstairs and shut my office door. I got on the phone " hello?" " Ronnie I need to tell you something" I cried " keh what's wrong ? what happened?"
....