Chapter 10: I wish a b!$h would !

Teyana's P.O.V

A baby cries into the distance while I'm in a hospital bed. I'm looking around, checking the environment. " Congratulations, it's a baby girl." I grabbed my baby crying. " Hi baby" I chuckled and cried. " Teyana, I love you. I wanna help you with this child. Will you let me adopt her?" Kehlani said getting on one knee " Yes baby, yes" I pulled her in for a kiss and then BANG! A shot to Kehlani head leaving her on the ground. The person holding the gun was not seen. The baby was crying scared as her screams got louder and louder.
...
" BABE?!" I jetted up scared. I know she seen it in my eyes because she cuddled me asking what was wrong. " I saw you crying in your sleep, mama. What's wrong?" I cried into her arms " I gave b..birth and someone shot y..you" I stuttered over my words while I was crying. " Baby calm down I'm here, I'm sorry you had these dreams. Being pregnant will definitely make your dreams feel very real especially if it's your first pregnancy. I've had a few of those dreams with adeya." " speaking of how is little mama, and when am I going to meet her? I am her step mother. She's not a baby, she literally 15 years old Kehlani" " I know I know, it's just my baby can be a hand full to the women I meet in my life, she's just protecting her mom is all." " wait, does she know we're married?" I asked her. Kehlani does this shit with her lip, signaling to me that she's lying or gets nervous And that's exactly what she did when I asked her. But her getting nervous gave me the answers I need to know. I got up and put on my robe. " Bab..." " No, how you ask me to adopt this child but don't even wanna introduce me to this one." I walked out leaving her in there " adopt?! Hold on what the hell you dreamt about again?!" I heard her yell as I was walking down the hall to downstairs. Shawty got me fucked up. Your mama ain't tell her to not play with a pregnant woman? The way I'm feeling I can beat the breaks off Andre the Giant in this bitch, Fr..

.....

Lysa's P.O.V

" Five, Six, Seven, Eight" I'm teaching the newbies some moves for the pole while I'm out. I'm ain't no expert for nothing. So why not help Amère get more money from these girls and all of can be potentially experts in the near future and everybody gets a Bag, it's a win win scenario. While I was watching the girls steps, I heard a loud cough behind me. I turned around to see Montè ass with a bouquet of sun flowers, knowing their my favorite. " hey monte" one of the girls said putting her hair behind her ear. " wassup" he spoke back. " alright ladies that's the end of practice, I will be back later tonight to help refresh yall before y'all set. Good Luck girls." The girls walked off and his ass is still standing here. I reached my hand out and he helped me down the stairs off the stage. " Why aren't you giving these to your wife?" I asked folding my arms " oh you got jokes?" " nah the only joke is, is that I thought you would've been different. Jokes on me right? I kept it real with you. Told you what I do in those fantasy rooms, EVERYTHING! If you would've told me you had a wife back home, I wouldn't have gotten down with you, what kind of girl do you think I am, Montreal?" I shot his head up " Yeah I'm calling you by your real first name, nigga. I'm not playing with you. From this point on, we are co parents and co workers. You fucked this shit up when you weren't being truthful. Now you gotta deal with this L for the rest of your life. Didn't anyone tell you to NOT fuck over an earth sign? Specifically a Capricorn? Don't worry about imma show you why they give you that warning" I walked away leaving him and them dusty flowers. That bitch really hurt my feelings and I'm definitely repaying the favor on his ass.  
....
12:00pm

Kehlani P.O.V

Teyana went straight to the car after her appointment. She cried when she saw the ultrasound of the baby. I think she's coming around with this pregnancy, but she doesn't stay at the appointments long because she has this theory of her doctor and she doesn't trust her. Maybe it's her hormones. This is going to be a long 9 months. " Seems like she's coming around" the doctor said " Yeah, I think so, I'm just glad you were understanding of everything" I was walking towards the door to head out of the office. " No problem, kehlani" I stopped, how does she know my name? " I never told you my name? How do you know my name, doctor?" The doctor body language changed and her eyes were scanning all over. I took my gun out my pocket and put it against her neck. " Imma ask you this one time before I put this silencer in your ass. Who sent you?" " Ruby!" The doctor screams out. " So Ruby knows Teyana is pregnant. Ohhh you're Lysa's doctor too right. That's how they knew where to put that rose" I got mad asf because now you playing with people money and the safety of themselves and their babies. " Wait, W.." I shot her before she could get her next word out. Maybe in the next lifetime, she won't play with peoples lives like that. I walked out of the doctor office, mad as hell. I slammed the door and teyana asked what was wrong. I told her everything and she broke down. " Ruby knows, what if she comes after me and Lysa, what are we gonna do?" " It's just time to start killing niggas, all this planning is just gonna waste time. They been planning so I'm pretty sure they are 10 steps a head. We bout to meet them half away and killing them off one by one. I'm calling Ryah when I get to the house. We need to do something now."

....

Teyana's P.O.V

1:30 am
Club Dymd

I was dancing on the pole finishing my set, I walked into the back covering my breast. Once I got into the back, I felt nauseous. Thank GOD, no one else is back here to see me throw up. Them bitches talk too much, and ain't nobody wanna give no money to a pregnant bitch. I got done spilling my guts out and I look up, and thought I seen a ghost. " So, I heard you're pregnant with my baby?" I turned around and seen the devil hisself. He lights a cigarette, inhales and exhales it. Am I hallucinating? Is that what this pregnancy doing to me? I felt a hold on my neck and I screamed realizing that I'm not tripping. This nigga is really alive. Kehlani and Amère came in, but they couldn't see him because he had his back turn from them. " whoever you are, take your hands off her neck before I blow your shit back" Kehlani said aiming the gun to the back of his head. " You already tried that once.... lucky." Kehlani batted her eyes and choked up. " No! I killed you, I buried you!" " And that's where I come in." Ashlee came out of nowhere and my eyes grew bigger as her and Iman shared a kiss. " you gotta be a sick bitch to mess with your brothers baby mama" Amère said under his breath " Nah my brother was messing with my baby mama, Cheyenne is mine. Always has been" " So while you beating my ass, you over here treating this Kim k looking bitch like royalty. And you knew who I was when you saw me. You know what I can't wait until Ruby puts you in some shit that's gonna have both of you killed. And I hope I'm on the other end of that gun. Get the fuck out before I have you jumped in this bitch!" They were walking out holding hands. " oh and let Ruby know that I'm coming for her bitch ass" Kehlani said " And she will be prepared, make sure you are." Ashlee said before leaving out. As soon as the door closed, I started hyperventilating. Amère locked the door and held me. " I thought he died, oh my god, oh my god.."

....
I gave y'all a lil something until next chapter.. tell me how y'all feel about the book so far. Keep adding this book and You know Wassup to your favorites. And y'all go check out my girlfriend book as well. Her username is Ronie_, trust me you would want to read that book 🥰 until next time.
-Sharae🫶🏼❤️😘