A lil rewind: BACK TO CHAPTER 2.

So y'all remember in chapter two Iman was cut up and burned.. or was he? Let's go back a bit shall we...

Amère's P.O.V

Kehlani called my phone after closing up the club. She told us to meet her at Teyana's spot. I hope this girl ain't did nothing stupid. We all met up and I see a bloody Iman and a panicking Teyana. I put 2 and 2 together, she kill the Nigga. " Amère start cutting up this Nigga up, Gizelle's and Trey clean this up. Lysa calm teyana down. Ashlee wipe finger prints from the kitchen to the door." We all did what we were told. I grabbed a trash bag, stuffed it into my back pocket as  I took Iman over my shoulders, Carried him to the nearest bathroom and layed him flatly on his back. " Baby, what did she do to you" I went to touch his face and I realized this Nigga is still breathing. I got up to lock the door so no one wouldn't come in " Babe?" I whispered. Yeahhhh y'all read that right. Me and Iman have been sneaking for a month now. He normally comes by my crib when teyana use to stay multiple nights at Lysa's. That's how I really knew he was beating on her. I went to confront him but... we ended up fucking instead. We've been keeping that a secret for a month now. And I know he's dealing with Ashlee as well and that they have a baby together, and I also knows that she is his brother "baby mama". That man tells me everything. Now I'm not in love but I do like him. I know it's a big betrayal on Teyana's part but what she doesn't know will not hurt her. "She shot me" he weakly said. I grabbed a towel and told him to bite on it. He bit on it as I took the four bullets out his chest. He clenched his hands as a way to not scream. After I took them out I put pressure on it. " Nigga how imma cut you if you're alive?" I whispered to him. " I killed one of my dudes for trying to steal from me." I was taken back " I cut his face off. So use him" Iman said. " where is he?" " in the closet" I went to the bathroom closet and there was the " mystery" man. Same height and complex as Iman. Even had similar tattoos as him. " why does he have similar tattoos as you?" I asked " I was going to use him just incase I flee the city, I had my tattoo artist to put similar tattoos on him, so people would think I was dead if I did but this is technically one of those scenarios . I killed the artist too so he won't snitch " I looked back at him as I went towards the body. I dragged the decoy out and I dragged Iman in. I told him to keep the pressure on his chest and not make a peep. "Tell ashlee to come back for me" I raised my eye brow " why?" " you too close to the operation and Kehlani. send ashlee trust me" I agreed with him and closed the bathroom closet door. I cleaned up the blood trail Leading to the closet and proceeded to cut up the decoy and put him the trash bag.

.....

After the body was dumped and burned. I text ashlee as we were walking back to the car. ' Iman is still alive, find an excuse to tell k to go back to Teyana's to get him' 'What?' She responded ' Cut the shit, I already know about y'all, he told me everything, he asked for you to go back and get him' Ashlee turned around to Kehlani and gizelle " I've gotta go back to the house" " For?" Kehlani asked " To make sure there were no cameras, we didn't check for that" " Ight, we will drop you off when we go back to get teyana. Text me when you are done so the body guard can come back and get you"
...
We went back to teyana and ashlee got out the car and went into the house. An hour later, ashlee sent me a text that he is stable in the hospital and that he will have to be on the hide out. Now I know I am holding a HUGE secret from Kehlani and Teyana but from as far as they know the nigga is dead. No harm no foul

...
There you have it, that is how Iman escape death... and trust me this isn't the last time y'all are going to hear about this
- see y'all soon , sharae 💋