1.) First Day At A New School

It all started off as you went to a new school in a whole different state. You had just moved in, so you didn't know anyone there, so you were the "new kid" in school. You entered your first period after someone helped you find your class. In your first class, you got introduced to the class and sat down. A few people came up to you and asked for your social media's and you agreed to give it to them. They seemed like nice people, and one you caught your eye, but he gave of a bad aura, so you stopped liking him immediately.

Second, third, & fourth period went the same as your first period. In fourth period, you had really found someone that caught your eye, and while attendance, you heard the teacher call his name, and his name was Lee Know. When you heard his voice it was as if a cupid had shot you, and you fell for him even more. It turned out no one really talked with him. After class You tapped him on the shoulder, and he looked up at you. When he looked up at you, you saw he had the most beautiful brown eyes you have ever seen.

His eyes seemed so majestic that when he looked up at you, you felt your face turn red, and he just laughed. When you saw him laugh, you felt your face turn even redder. You finally mustered up the courage to ask him to eat lunch together, and he agreed. You had already figured out who your school crush was going to be. Lee Know picked up his stuff and asked you where you were from, and you guys had small talk until you guys got to the lunchroom. Lee Know had told you that he didn't have any friends and that if you wanted to, you could be his first friend from school.

When you got lunch, you decided you wanted to sit next to him, and he was surprised you didn't sit across from him. He had already figured that you had a crush on him because of your reactions from earlier, so he was teasing you. You had caught on, and you started to tease him back, but then he started to blush, and he stopped teasing you because he himself was so flustered. You saw that his ears were so red and you whispered in his ear, "Why are your ears so red, my love?". Hearing those words, he got even more flustered and told you to stop. If not, he would do something he might regret.

As soon as you heard those words, you got even redder than he already was, and he laughed at how red you were. You hit him playfully and told him to knock it off and one of the people you were talking to in your first period took a picture of you two being all red and whispering in each other's ears and posted it on Instagram. They were also one of the "popular" kids, so their post got a lot of views right away, and people started to make rumors about you guys. Someone asked you guys if you guys were dating and as you were about to answer Lee Know answered them with a simple "Yes me and Y/N are dating and we're going on a date this evening" they looked so shocked and didn't belive it since you were basically one of the "popular kids" and he didn't have any friends at the school but you.

~SMUT UPCOMING~ When he said that you guys were dating, you turned red, but they asked you guys for proof since no one believed it. When they said that Lee Know threw away both yours and his lunch (you guys already finished them) and grabbed your hand dragging you into the janitors closet and locking it. You thought you guys were actually going to do something in there so you were really red and your heart was pounding really fast. He put his head on your chest and heard your fast heart beat. He teased you by saying "What? Did you really expect us to fuck in here?" He laughs at you and continues to say "No if I were to fuck you I would do it in a way nicer place like my place" He accidentally places his hand on your "area" and says "Holy shit!! You're wet as hell Y/N! Did you really want me to fuck you in here?!" When he placed his hand there again you let out a soft moan and dropped to the floor grabbing his thigh as a stable and he let out a slight moan.

You look up at him to see his face but instead you see the boner he got from your moan, you ask him "really? From a moan? Are you a virgin or something?" He replies with "Yes, don't act like you aren't, now shut up!" He said with an embarrassed look on his face. You reply with "I'm a virgin too, I don't know how you can't expect me not to be, you think I hoe around or something?"