3.) Roller-coaster

Lee Know had finished getting ready and he told you and you just grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door but then you heard an employee start coming towards your room so you let go of his hand and move a bit further away from him. He was confused and tried to grab your hand again, but you shook his hand off since the staff was right in front of you. You bowed and said, "Hello ma'am, good evening." she just gave you a weird look, and you knew that this was going to be reported to your step dad. Because you knew she was going to tell your step dad you didn't care anymore and just held Lee Knows hand again, but he shook your hand off.

He asked you what was wrong, and he said, "If you're going to be embarrassed of being in a relationship, then don't be in one Y/N. You're supposed to be showing off your partner not hiding them away from the world." You looked at him with a tear in your eye ready to roll down your cheek and you explain to him "Lee Know I'm not scared of being in a relationship with you nor am I embarrassed, the reason I did that was that the lady we walked past works for this company and my step dad owns this company so if they know that I had a boy over they have the power to kick me out.." Lee Know just gave you silent treatment in the elevator and at the end of the elevator ride you pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips so show that you weren't embarrassed but as the elevator door opened you heard a voice behind you.

"Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING MISSING CLASS AND HOEING AROUND WITH THIS KID. WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUY IN YOUR APARTMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE? " You just ignore her (your mom) and walk past her holding Lee Knows hand, but as you're about to walk out, she grabs your wrist, and you reply with,"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! JUST LET ME BE ALREADY." She looks at you and tells you that you're kicked out because of your disgusting reply, as she said that he you start to cry and go back up to your room to get all your stuff. Lee Know tries to comfort you by hugging you and kissing you, and after an hour, you finally calm down and thank Lee Know after all of his comforting.

You and Lee Know start packing up your stuff and while your getting your clothes Lee Know calls a moving truck to help you guys take the stuff to his apartment but as you guys are taking the stuff out your step dad busts into your apartment, he tells you guys that even though your mom is his wife it doesn't mean that she can kick you guys out. After he tells you that he shakes Lee Knows hand and says "Hello, Y/N hasn't said anything about you since she doesn't talk with us often but I'm sure you're a great man if you're standing by her side and helping her move in. I'm assuming you also let her stay at your place?" Your stepdad says. Lee knows bows and says, "Yes sir, my name is Lee Minho or Lee Know, and I want to ask permission to date Y/N since you're one of her parents." You turn red as Lee Know just gives ur step dad a bright smile.

    Your step dad says that he has to investigate first, but for now, he wants to have a private conversation with Lee Know. He agrees since he doesn't want want to be unpolite to him to get his approval. Lee Know and your step dad leave the room and go outside into the hallway.

LEE KNOWS POV
------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Y/N's step dad walked out into the hallways, and he asked me how much I was paying for my place and I told him, in all honesty, that I was paying 1500 for my apartment. When I told him that he was absolutely flabbergasted and invited me to live with Y/N or in another room but to still live under his company. He said that because I seemed like a good kid, he gave me permission to date Y/N and to live with her if I really wanted to. He even brought up the fact that he knew we were already intimate and just told me to try to keep it as quiet as possible since staff was always walking by Y/Ns floor. I will admit I was curious and kinda scared that he knew me and Y/N had already gotten intimate with each other, but I guess he already did his research on me. He said that if we do end up getting intimate to text him to tell the staff to not go to Y/Ns floor. He said it could also just be if we wanted to have some peace and quiet or have our own little date in her apartment.