6.) Explorers

When you woke up you realized that he was still holding you tight in his arms just like the night before except you realized a knock on the car door woke you up. You opened the door and it was your dads' butler telling you guys that you guys were already at the airport. Your dads' butler gave you and Lee Knows a bag to change into something other than your PJs. You chose to wear pair of overalls and a white shirt and Lee Know told you that he was going to match with you so he put on another pair of jeans with a white button-up shirt. When you guys got out you guys realized the airport wasn't busy so you g
were happy. Lee Know said that he would take a picture of you to post it on insta so you posed for the picture and when you came back up to see your picture he told you that you were cute and kissed your forehead.

After that, you hugged him and looked up telling him that you love him. When you guys got on the plane you guys again were moved up to first class but instead, they were like your own little rooms inside the airplane. There were only 8 rooms in there so you guys got lucky since your stepdad had booked them months in advance. You told Lee Know to come into your room and he did because he wanted to spend more time with you. He asked you if you were going to post the picture sort of as a way to remind you and you thanked him for doing so. After that Lee, Know gave you your phone back but he said to keep in the rest of the flight you had to kiss him. You gave in and gave Lee Know a kiss as he smiled and let go of the phone. He told you that he read the comments and that he would allow you to post some pictures of him every once in a while to make your "fans" happy. You thanked him with a kiss but someone interrupted you guys by knocking on the door and offering you guys food. They had salads, fruit salads, sushi, and fried chicken. You chose sushi while Lee Know chose fried chicken.

Lee Know offered you a piece since it came with four and so you decided to offer him some sushi as well. You guys traded and ate your food as you put a movie on the screen to watch with him and he said since it was still daytime he wanted to watch a scary movie, he agreed but the movie didn't seem too bad until there was a jumpscare. When the jumpscare popped up you jumped and Lee Know laughed at you but then reassured you that he was by your side. After he said those words he grabbed your hand and entwined your guys' fingers together. You rested your head on his shoulder and a few minutes later you felt something on your head. It was Lee Know kissing you.

He told you that he was bored so you guys texted your stepdad asking him where you guys were going and he texted you guys back immediately answering you guys. He said that you guys were going to Hawaii for a month. You knew that you didn't pack enough clothes to last you a full month so you told him and he just replied with "No worries, you can always go on a shopping spree but I'm gonna need you to do some stuff to get money" In the other room you could hear him chuckling so you replied with "Hm, by those laughs I'm assuming you mean waking up early" He just replied with a simple "yes". Both you and Lee Know laughed at the reply.

Lee Know said that he wanted to talk about the company and he had found one that he wanted to apply to, he said it was called JYPE. You asked your stepdad to do research on the company and the texted you guys 2 hours later saying that Lee Know should definitely apply to the company and that they also do auditions monthly. Your stepdad told you guys that Lee Know could go audition next month and you guys both agreed. Lee Know used his phone to sign up for an audition so now you guys just had to wait for the replies but it said that it would take them about a week or two to tell you guys if he got accepted for audition. You guys spent the rest of the time in the airplane watching movies and talking so you guys eventually arrived in Hawaii. You guys already had a car waiting for you guys at the airport but it wasn't like the car you guys were in.

Since it wasn't you guys had to sit with your dad but didn't mind it since he was paying for all of the stuff. You guys packed your stuff into the car and got into the car with your stepdad already waiting for you guys in the car. You guys apologized for taking a long time on getting the luggage into the car but he just said it was fine and gave the both of you a smile. He asked you guys if you wanted to go eat first and then go to the hotel or the hotel first then eat, you said you wanted to go to the hotel first so you could change so Lee Know and your stepdad agreed. Your stepdad told the driver to take you guys to the hotel and it was a very fancy hotel, like the ones in the movies or maybe even better. Your stepdad asked for a bellman to take your guys' stuff and you guys thanked them when you guys got to the room.