7.) Risky

When you guys got to your hotel room, you guys said goodbye to your dad and entered the hotel room. You and Lee Know took your shoes off and put them in the corner and the stuff you guys bought at the beach. As soon as you took your shoes off, you ran into the bedroom, and Lee Know was confused, but he still ran after you since he put his stuff down, too. You jumped onto the bed, and Lee Know jumped on, too. You told him to come closer, and you started playing with his hair. He looked up at you and gave you a kiss on your collar bone as you continued to ruffle his hair.

 He asked you to shower with him since the beach was hot, and it made you guys sweat. You agreed and started to get your pajamas out of your suitcase, but it had turned out that Lee Know already had his ready. Since he was ready to hop in the shower, you already heard the water running in the bathroom and hurried because you didn't want him waiting long for you. As soon as you arrived in the bathroom, you set down your clothes and got in the shower. When you got in Lee Know didn't notice, so you snuck up behind him and gave him a hug. He jumped a little but then he turned around and gave you a little kiss. 

You went in front of him because you had to get the shampoo but you didn't find it. Lee Know then proceeded to squeeze shampoo onto his hand and rub it into your head. When he was done he put you in front of him so he would rinse you off but as you were going back you bumped into him and felt something.  He told you to go out and not worry but you knew what it was. When he was out the shower you were laying on the bed on your stomach and he snuck up behind you.

**SMUT UPCOMING**

 He started to kiss your neck while rubbing the back of your thighs. You knew what he was up to but you let it happen anyways. He brushed his fingers through your hair and you gave him a kiss. After a little bit it turned into a hot kiss and he started taking off your night gown. He was grabbing you waist and turned you to the side. While you were on your side he was hugged you from the side, kissing your neck and leaving marks on your skin. 

As he kissed you he slowly put his member in you. As you hear him moan lightly he kisses your neck and tells you "Darling, i love how smooth and soft your skin is. I want you all to myself." You don't say anything but then he starts to go rougher on you. "You're mine alone, yes Seomin?" You are so surprised that you can barely say anything and then finally reply with a "Yes darling, i'm all yours."

 He kisses your neck as you say that and slows down. You can hear him lightly moaning as he goes in and out of you. He says "Tell me when you want to stop and i'll stop for you darling, but i wont be able to hold back so you might have to beg for it." You feel your ears turning red as he said that and he kisses your ears. "You're so cute when you blush darling." You tell him to shut up and he giggles.

**SMUT ENDED**

 He finishes the first round and asks you if you want to go for another one and you reply with "As long as we can talk after and we don't go to seep right after because usually that's what happens, we have sex a few times, we finish, and i fall asleep in your arms from the amount of exhaustion." He agrees and you guys go through with 3 more rounds. Some calm and others aggressive and heated. You guys finish and wash up together. All though you're half asleep you manage to wash up and lino helps you. 

You guys change back into another pair of pajamas and lay down on the huge couch that the hotel had. You put your head in his lap and he rubbed your shoulder. 

The couch was so big that the both of you guys could sleep so you guys decided to sleep there since the bed was messy. You asked Lee Know what he thought about being a k-pop idol and he said "I'm fine with the chance of being a k-pop idol I just don't want to be away for you for such long periods so I just hope that i get to leave every once in a with and be with you. Also the thought of being famous sounds cool but also scary at the same time. I just want to make you and your dad proud of me because i really do want to be able to marry you and start a family with you." His words hit you like a bus and you almost started crying at how sweet his words were.

 He saw that you were going to cry and he wiped off your tears while kissing you. He got up and left you on the couch but soon came back with a blanket for the both of you. You were wondering how lucky you had gotten and he started cuddling you as you were thinking about it. He fell asleep while cuddling so you went on your phone and checked the time to see and you say that it was already 2:30 am. You scrolled on instagram and decided to take a picture of you guys sleeping to post on your instagram. (Pretend it looks like him.. 🥰)

Choi_Seomin

Liked By stan_BTS37ez 35

Liked By stan_BTS37ez 35.7k others

Just came back from being out all day, I guess hes a little sleepy LOL. Hes so pretty when he sleeps.

oma_shoo: AWWW the lil bae sleeping 🤭

Choi_Seomin replied to oma_shoo: Yess, we had a really full day today 

stan_BTS37ez: I hope you guys had fun today!

Miski_bek00l: OMG IS THIS THE CLOSEST WE GET TO HIS FACE REVEAL?! 

Choi_Seomin replied to Miski_bek00l: HMM, WELL FOR NOW HE SAID HE WOULD THINK ABOUT MAKING A POST BUT THEN AGAIN IDK IF IT WOULD INTERFERE WITH HIS FUTURE CAREER...

Miski_bek00l replied to Choi_Seomin: AWW, WELL YOU GUYS ARE IN HAWAII RIGHT NOW RIGHT?

Choi_Seomin replied to miksi_bek00l: Yess. were going to NY in a few weeks or day tho, im not sure

Miski_bek00l replied to choi_seomin: OMG IM IN HAWAII RIGHT NOW, CAN YOU DO A FAN MEETING SOON? IM DYING TO MEET YOU IN PERSON 

Choi_seomin replied to miski_bek00l: Omg, thats such a good idea. I might but i dont know what we have planned. If I do then ill post on my story where to be 🤭

Wgoatedontop: Wishing that was me rn

Dawe_tulips: YALL R SO CUTE IM GONNA CRY LIKE #COUPLEGOALS

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After a little bit of chatting with the people that loved you you decided to go to sleep since it was 3 am already. You were thinking about doing the fan meeting but you were also nervous since you didn't know the type of people who followed you were.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-------☆☆☆☆☆-------
PUBLISHED
Sunday, Aug 27th of 2023
🕰 1:55 PM Western Time
-------☆☆☆☆☆--------

NOTE
I'm sorry the smut part is short and the chapter in general is kinda short but i didn't really have any motivation for this or ideas for the smut part and i just wanted to get the smut part over and done with ngl. I don't have any inspiration for the smut and i don't want to see any because well, i don't want to watch it. I'm also working on another book right now based of Seungmin if any of you would like to read it. that one is just more of a lovey dovey vibe without the smut. Please tell me if you guys want any other members so i can write about them and i will shortly be making stories for each member. Since the usual long story takes a while i will be making 1-4 chapters about the specific member and by then if you guys like that tell me and i will consider making them their own story. SPEAKING OF, i will be making a story for hyunjin soon enough. I just need more inspiration. ALSO Staycool1w1thskzz HAS SUCH A GOOD BOOK ITS CALLED "bodyguard" AND I'VE BEEN BINGING IT, LIKE ITS SO GOOD 😭 Imma read it after I post this LMAO. Next chapter if i'm extremely bored ill do a chapter based off of Choi Seomins insta 😋
-------☆☆☆☆☆-------