2.) What Are We? {Ft.School GC}

He got into your bed, and you guys spooned. After a few minutes, you turned around (face to face) and asked Lee Know, "Lee Know.. what are we now?" Lee Know replied with,"People have recordings of us. You do know that right, Y/N. " You reply with 'I don't care, Lee Know, I want to know. What are we after all of this?"

He replied with "Well, after all of this, I think we should date because if we randomly stop hanging out, people are going to know that what we said was fake." You agreed, but right as you were about to say something else, he starts kissing you. He puts you on top of him, you kiss his chest while burying your face in his chest. You guys fell asleep like that, and in the morning, you heard your phone buzzing nonstop, so you woke up to check it. When you woke up you saw you had a ton of notifications from snapchat and Instagram with people sending you audios and texts of you and Lee Know having sex in the janitors closet.

------------------------------------------------------------
SCHOOL GC

Kai- {Sent an audio}.ıılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılıı.

Momo- omg y/n! In school?! With one of the hottest guys in school?! No one saw you guys after class, where'd you guys go afterwards?!

Sana- Y/N.. No one talks to him yk that right? It's for a reason 😓

Jake- Yeah, he's weird and quiet, why would you talk to him when you can talk to me? I'm way hotter

Lisa-Jake.. yk damn well you're lying to urself rn.

You
Guys it's not a big deal, I'm with him right now, and Sana idk what ur on ab he's a literal angel and he's so damn sweet so idk why no one talks to him. He's a really good cuddler🤧

Lisa- you're gonna call him an angel after that audio we ALL just heard..?!?

Jake- Fr, bro was dirty talking you, but my question is.. how'd you even get the balls to make the first moves.....

Jisoo- Yeah, like he's pretty, and really quiet. I'm surprised he even took you to the janitors closet because everyone knows damn well you guys weren't boutta actually..

Beomgyu- Hey Y/N you should really make a move on me next, I'm always waiting ;)

You
YALL GOTTA REALISE ME AND LEEKNOW ARE DATING ALREADY, TAKE A DAMN HINT BEOMGYU.

Beomgyu- Damn.. bros is scary even tho she js got to this school😧

Lisa- Gyu, just leave her alone already. She clearly doesn't want you

Seungmin- HAHAHAHA, YEAH GYU. NO ONE WANTS TO DATE YOU, NOT EVEN THE NEW GIRL JBSBABSH

------------------------------------------------------------
OUTSIDE OF THE PHONE SCREEN
~~~~

"Y/N, what're you doing on your phone so early, go back to sleep. I'll help you with your makeup work tommorow, lets just sleep in darling" He says as he nibbles on your ear and you start turning red *Lee know takes your phone and sees you were texting but he doesn't check who*

Back in the school GC
------------------------------------------------------------

Beomgyu- Damn.. bros is scary even tho she js got to this school😧

Lisa- Gyu, just leave her alone already. She clearly doesn't want you

Kai- HAHAHAHA, YEAH GYU. NO ONE WANTS TO DATE YOU, NOT EVEN THE NEW GIRL JBSBABSH

You
Hey, this is Y/Ns boyfriend, idk who you are because I'm not gonna bother to read it but I wanna cuddle with
Y/N, so please stop texting her and try again later. Bye

Jake- Damnn, bros protective over
Y/N. Bro didn't even look at the names💀

Jisoo-I want a man like him💔 HE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD GUY FOR Y/N THO IN ALL SERIOUSNESS

Beomgyu-Aye, I can pull a Y/Ns boyfriend js for you 😋😉

Seungmin-SHES GONNA REJECT YOU TOO BRO, JS STOP TRYING

Jisoo-Beomgyu.. yk damn well you can't outdo the doer aka THE Lee Know

You
Please, I'm being serious. I'm trying to have a make-out sess with Y/N

Seungmin-Damn, what if she was texting her mom?! Bro would be dead rn 💀

Naeyeon- Guys, he's being fr. Let them have their time it's only gonna be every once in a while they do this.

Beomgyu- I want someone to moan my name like Y/N did Lee knows😕 you guys can't see rn but I js shed a tear.

Jisoo- Gyu.. stop being so pervy and stay out of their personal life. You too Kai, shame on you for sending that audio.

Kai- Sorry, it's my job to keep you guys updated on the school's newest stuff 🤷‍♂️

Chat ended

------------------------------------------------------------
"Baby, who were you texting just now?" Lee Know says. You tell him it was just some one your close friends and he says oh okay while secretly hoping they don't say anything or give him stares when you guys go back to class. It was already 11:30 AM so Lee Know asked you if you wanted to go to fifth period since you guys had your last four periods together that day. You told Lee Know that you would go but only if he kissed you in-between periods. He only agreed because he wanted to kiss you. He starts dressing himself while you're brushing your hair and teeth and then brings your uniform into the bathroom.

He asked for matching uniform colors that day so you wore them with him. He was so happy that he kissed you all over your face but said he had to go home to brush his teeth but you didn't want him to leave. You just told him to wait a second and you ordered another toothbrush from the front desk. When they came over, Lee Know was about to open the door, but thank God he told you it was a housekeeper because if not, you would have been busted. After he got his tooth brush you expected him to go into the guest bathroom but he came into yours while you were changing and he just said "Not like I've done worse, the guest bathrooms to far Y/N, just let me brush my teeth in heree" He says with a pouty face.

You ended up giving into Lee Know and just changed in the bathroom while he was brushing his teeth. When you were done changing, you came up to him while he was brushing his teeth, and you hugged him while kissing his neck. As soon as he felt your touch, he started to get red, you thought his reaction was so cute that you started to nibble on his ear and he said "Y/N, stop we have to get to class." He said with the reddest face you had ever seen. You just giggle at his reaction and call him cute.

HEY GUYS, THIS WAS THE SECOND CHAPTER, IM GLAD, I GOT TO ADD TO IT SO LATR/EARLY IN THE MORNING BUT I MIGHT ADD MORE MATER ON IN THE DAY. THE REASON FOR THAT IS JUST THIS BY ITSELF TOOK ME ABOUT AN HOUR pls keep in mind I was doing this from 3 am to almost 5 am, so it might not be the best :)