*6*

Y/N's POV

"Do you mind explaining to me what the literal fuck that was back there??" Dean yelled at me, visibly shaking in his fury.

I stood there frozen like a deer in headlights. My intentions were innocent. A little depraved, I admit... but innocent nonetheless. I put on that little show with Sam in hopes that it would just encourage Dean to give up, to forfeit the game and just touch me like we both wanted him to do.

This angry reaction.... it was so out of left-field. Not at all what I was expecting. And honestly, it scared me a little.... and that's saying something considering not much else did.

"It...It was just some harmless flirting, Dean..." I managed to squeak.

"'Harmless flirting'? You waltz in there...dressed like that," he paused to gesture at me up and down with his hand. "...and all but spread your legs for my brother right in fucking front of me!"

"C'mon, it was not that serious..." I defended. "It was just-"

"Do I look like I'm done speaking?" he cut me off, that haunting dominance dripping off his words once again, causing me to shut up instantly, as if he had just cast a spell on me.

"Honestly, Y/N. I thought we were at least kinda on the same page about each other here, then all of a sudden you switch up and decide to straight up ignore me and get dolled up for Sam!?"

I gulped harshly, my mind racing a mile a minute. "We are on the same page. That's... why I did it, Dean.." I tried to explain, as I rubbed my arm nervously.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean??" he questioned as he began to pace towards me, rapidly closing the gap between us to tower over and glare down at me.

"It... it was a joke. It was my idea, Sam was in on it. There's nothing going on between him and I...I just thought... maybe if I gave you a little push, that you would-"

"That I would what??" he raised his voice, his face hovering just inches above mine now, which caused my heart flutter rampantly inside my chest.

"That you would... give in." my shoulders slumped.

"Give in??" his brows furrowed as he attempted to understand my meaning amidst his rage.

"Oh c'mon, you know... one of our little competitions... see who could keep their hands off each other the longest... you know exactly what I'm talking about." I tried to front what was remaining of my confidence.

His face softened slightly, although his eyes were still engulfed in the flames of fury.

"So, let me get this straight. You flaunted yourself in front of Sam, just to win our stupid little game?" he asked.

"I mean, when you say it like that-" I started.

"Let me ask you this." he cut me off. "Was it really the win you were after... or were you that desperate for me to make the first move?"

My eyes widened at his words and I pressed my lips together in a firm line as I processed them. His assumption naturally pissed me off... but even I couldn't deny the truth behind it.

"I wasn't desperate, Dean... I just..."

His shaking ceased, and he took a small step back from me, wrapping his arms across his chest once more as he eyed me carefully.

"No, see... I don't think this was your 'little miss competitive' shtick at all."

I glanced up at him, noticing that the angered darkness in his eyes started to fade, leaving pure lust in its wake.

"Of course it was." I objected.

He shook his head, a small smirk forming on his lips.

"No... I think you wanted me to take you for myself so bad, that you decided to play dirty just so you could get it. It was never about the win. It was about you needing me to touch you." he stated plainly.

"I don't need anything." I protested, my own brows starting to furrow in frustration. "I just hate to lose."

"Okay...sure... so you haven't been having any filthy thoughts about me whatsoever?" he raised a brow.

"I mean..." I mumbled, my face heating up as it flushed a deep red, my mind recounting the numerous nights I had fallen asleep fantasizing about this man.

He started to pace towards me again, and in my last line of defense, I started to slowly back away from him, my eyes never leaving his.

"The thought of me fucking you senseless never crossed your mind? That wasn't a factor in your decision to put on this little show?" he pressed on in a low voice as his footsteps continued. I let out an inaudible gasp. I'd never heard him be that direct... and I quickly gathered that he was now playing the game too... playing dirty just like I did.

Stay strong, Y/N. You can still win this one.

"Nope. All for the game." I badly lied in a shaky voice.

I continued to walk backwards until I felt my backside hit something solid, and I found myself pinned against the grill of Dean's Impala. Before I had a chance to maneuver somewhere else, he had already stepped directly in front of me, leaning forward to place his palms flat against the hood of the car on either side of me. I was trapped against the car within the confines of his arms, and I leaned back slightly, nearly falling flat on my back on top of the hood.

"Sure... So, what would you say, then, if I said I was going to fuck you, right here, right now, in this garage?" his voice lowered to a seductive whisper as he grinned wickedly down at me.

I felt a warmth start to radiate deep in my lower abdomen, and my heart nearly hammered straight through my rib cage. I wanted nothing more than his threat to be true.... I wanted it so bad that I was nearly salivating. I was one word away from losing my grip entirely and pouncing on him like a feral animal, and by the look in his eyes... so was he.

"I-I....I'd say, that I win." I pathetically tried to muster the cockiness that was clearly no longer present.

"No... that's not what you'd say." he shook his head softly as his fingertips dug into the metal of the hood.

"Then what would I say?" I whispered, my arms beginning to shake as they struggled to keep me upright against the car.

"You'd say: 'Yes, Sir'.... and then you'd scream my fucking name." he growled.

The game, the competition, my cocky attitude, my will to resist.... all of it flew directly out the window at the speed of light as I heard the words drip like venom off the tip of his tongue.

I'm not sure who touched the other first... I'm not sure who broke faster.... and it truly didn't matter one bit.

All I knew... was that I was pinned flat on my back against the cool metal of the Impala, and Dean Winchester's lips were frantically crashing against my own, driving any and all sense from my mind.