18

Dean's POV

There's that pretty sight I love waking up to.

I lifted my head slightly to let my tired eyes fall on the beautiful (h/c) curled up across my chest. Her eyes were closed and her full lips were parted slightly as she let out soft, inaudible snores. Her face truly looked like it was carved by Heaven's best angels...

Her body on the other hand...was more like it was molded by Lucifer himself... just to tempt me and the darkness I inhabited.

I almost didn't believe that just a few hours ago, this perfect woman was completely at my disposal...obeying my every command, submitting herself to my every desire...begging, screaming.... just for me.

However, given that her leg, which was laying across my waist at the moment, was still trembling a bit... I knew that even though it was too good...it was one-hundred-percent true.

I couldn't bring myself to move, and risk waking her from her well-deserved rest... but my phone buzzing vigorously on her nightstand caught my attention.

I reached over carefully to grab it, taking note of the time and registering that I had been asleep for about two hours now.

The buzzing was due to a few email notifications...something I couldn't be bothered to deal with at the moment. But as I looked at the screen, I also noticed a few unopened texts from Sam from a couple hours ago.

"Is Y/N okay?"

"Dean??"

"???"

I absolutely dreaded the thought of leaving this current position...but I knew I had to. If I didn't face my brother now, he was gonna barge in... and not only did I want to save Y/N from that whole fiasco, but my own jealousy couldn't bare the thought of him seeing her in her current nude state.

I very carefully shifted from under her, going slowly enough to ensure she wouldn't be disturbed, and made my way to my pile of clothes on the floor, throwing them on quietly.

Once I was clothed, I stepped back towards the bed, grabbing the covers and gently laying them over her. My actions made her shift slightly, and I froze, praying I didn't wake her...but she just rolled over and got cozy... an adorable smile stretching across her face as she dreamt that made my heart skip a little.

How does she do that? How does she make me think vile, filthy thoughts...and also make me feel like a wuss at the same fucking time?

I smiled a little myself as I admired her for another moment, then turned to quietly open the door, sneaking through it and making my way out to the kitchen.

Once I got there, I found my brother sitting at the table, staring into his laptop with the same dorky look he always has when he's researching.

"Hey." I grunted towards him, heading straight for the fridge to grab myself a beer.

"Hi..." he responded kinda awkwardly, closing his laptop.

"What's up? You got somethin'?" I casually asked as I popped the cap off my bottle.

He didn't respond, he just leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes at me.

Son of a bitch. Here it comes.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Are we gonna pretend that I didn't just hear all that?" he asked with a raised brow.

"Hear what?" I shrugged, leaning back against the counter as I lifted the bottle to my lips.

Sam rolled his eyes. "You know what."