*16*

Y/N's POV

We had been back from the hunt for about three days now, but I had slept a majority of the time, in order to let my body fully recover from all it endured during our trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's frustration with me had pretty much disappeared, and we were back to our normal, friendly selves almost as soon as we got home.

Dean, however... he was impossible to get a read on. He seemed fine and dandy in Sam's presence...but as soon as him and I were alone in a room... his whole energy shifted. It's as if he was stalking me from the shadows, as silent and ominous as a shark.

I knew I had it coming...I knew my punishment for disobeying not one, but two commands lurked just around the corner. Yet, I had no clue when...or what... it would be.

He knew, though... and he knew the suspense was driving me to the brink of insanity. Maybe that was the punishment itself... anticipating his fury, even though it would never come. Although...knowing him....there's no way I would get off that easy.

He had uttered only one command to me since we'd been back... he didn't elaborate on details, or discuss anything more about it. Just one rule:

'No coming. At all. Without my say so.'

I was confused by it... as that was a rule he usually enforced when we were in the heat of the moment. It wasn't exactly something out of the ordinary for him to request of me. And he showed no signs of touching me anytime soon...so it was a pretty easy rule to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke on the fourth morning of being back, feeling a bit groggy from allowing myself to sleep so much. My eyes squinted as they tried to focus in on the alarm clock on my nightstand, but instead, they focused on a little gift box, wrapped up with a little pink ribbon.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up, reaching for it in confusion. There was a little note stuck beneath the bow, and I pulled it out, flipping it open.

"I'm sorry I've been acting like a dick lately. Here's a little something to make it up to you. Wear them for me today, I can't wait to see you in them."

-D"

A gift? He's been talking such a big game about teaching me a lesson, yet he bought me a gift and left it with an apology note?

Either I'm being as oblivious as I was during the hunt....or my big, scary, dominant Dean has gone soft.

I undid the bow and opened the box, immediately blushing a deep red as I saw its contents: a pair of red, lacey, silk panties.

I had no clue what game he was playing...or where this was heading...but never did I foresee a gift of lingerie being part of his 'master plan'.

I held them up to inspect them...and sure enough...just a regular pair of panties. The front of the fabric was thicker than the ones I owned... and they felt a little firm to the touch... but I wasn't exactly a lingerie expert so I didn't think much of it.

I chuckled to myself, feeling a little excited as I imagined the look on Dean's face when he saw me wearing the gift that he had picked out special for me. I eagerly hopped out of bed, stripping off my nightwear and pulling the new panties up my legs. I topped them with some jean shorts, and pulled one of my red flannels over my head.

The new panties were a little frilly...but damn was this get-up so much more comfortable than my ballroom disguise... and a hell of a lot easier to take off quickly if needed.