Dean's POV

Holy fuck....I could wake up to this sight every single morning and never get tired of it.

I smiled to myself as I looked to the side, and saw a fully naked Y/N sprawled out on her back beside me, sound asleep.

She was one hell of a sight to behold. Her (h/l), (h/c) hair was all fanned out wildly behind her, still sporting the 'sex-hair' look. Her face, although looking so peaceful as she slept, still had remnants of the make-up that smeared all over it during the intensity of last night's escapade.

Her breasts were so out-of-this-world perfect, and they were decorated with small dark bruises that began to form overnight on her (s/c) skin... bruises in the shape of my mouth and fingertips.

She was stunning long before last night even came to fruition... with her (e/c) eyes and her voluptuous body....she radiated beauty and confidence in everything she did. She hunted like a dream, nearly giving me a run for my money a few times...almost. And the sight of her on that fucking motorcycle... don't even get me started. I didn't think it was possible for her to get even more attractive.

But now... looking at the state of her after I had finally gotten my hands on her... I knew I was dead wrong.

I always knew something was gonna spark between Y/N and I. I knew it from the moment she saved my life.... but I didn't plan on it going quite the way it did.

I planned to be gentle... to just make it flirty and steamy like my usual self...my usual method. But something about her... she was a whole new experience entirely.

Most of my previous hookups were random civilian girls from bars that Sam and I hit on the road. I couldn't exactly bring my secret kinkiness out to a girl I'd just met... and the desires I had.... I knew they were dark, so dark that only someone specific would be able to understand. Someone who knew the truth about me and my job.

Y/N and I had gotten to know each other very well since she'd been bunking with my brother and I. Through our little competitions, I learned about what makes her happy, what pisses her off, what exhilarates her... I wasn't the type of man to fall in love, and actual romance was so far from my thing. But even I had to admit... she was impossible not to care for and grow insanely fond of.

Not only that...but she had already heard a bit about what Sam and I had gone through. I'd gotten comfortable enough to tell her about my time in Hell... the things I'd done... the way inflicting pain became sort of a coping mechanism to deal with the pain I was caused.

I was worried she would run screaming from the bunker, or worse, look at me as if I was fair game.

However... she understood where I was coming from completely. She acknowledged the trauma I wore like physical scars, but she never looked at me with pity, or sadness or anger. She just... accepted that it's a part of who I am.

That's when I knew...I knew the exact way I wanted her. I wanted to claim her... to own her...to make her submit to me completely. To protect her and cherish her like my greatest trophy...and ravage and punish her like my own personal whore. I wanted her to be her cocky, confident, bratty self in public...and an obedient, submissive, depraved girl just for me behind closed doors.That was the darkness I inhabited... the desire I had...and I knew she'd be the perfect one to help me fulfill it...the perfect person to reveal my sadistic side to.

I had planned to broach the subject with her privately...discuss exactly what it is I want and outline the terms of what I was asking for. I wanted to get all of that squared away before I actually touched her for the first time...

And then...there was her little performance with Sam.

I don't think I ever felt anger quite like that.

Obviously, seeing a girl I was interested in flirt with my brother was nowhere close to the same level as any of the other crap I'd put up with throughout the course of my life. But that's not the point.

The point is...I'd already claimed her in my mind. I was like a werewolf. Once I caught the scent of my prey...I didn't give up. I'd follow it to the ends of the Earth. And my prey just so happened to be this beautiful girl, shamelessly flaunting her body in front of Sam... a body that I only wanted on display for my eyes alone.

In hindsight, I knew it wasn't fair of me. I hadn't voiced my desires; I hadn't officially staked my claim. But I couldn't control it....I needed her. I needed her badly....and I'd be damned if I saw her in the arms of another man, let alone my brother.

I never planned to get so angry with her...be so rough... but that's who I am. That's my own internal darkness that I desperately wanted her to be a part of. Y/N didn't even know the potential consequences of her actions...but what better way to test those waters than to show her what happens when my buttons are pushed?

I was worried I was going a bit too far... that I was already pressing my luck with her. But once last night went underway... I quickly realized how natural it was between us.

The way her body trembled at my every touch... the way she picked up on the responses I asked for so quickly...the way my degrading words spurred her on instead of scorn her... the way she hit her climax again and again as if her body was built specifically for me to please...

It was like night and day. This badass, deadly, hard-edge chick while in the field... was also somehow so moldable, breakable, and submissive while in my own grasp, and by the heart-stopping sounds she was making... I could tell she fucking loved every minute of it. She was a natural, although I had a hunch that no one else had ever treated her like that before me, much to my own satisfaction.

She was intoxicating... her body moved so perfectly with mine, as if I had her every muscle completely under my control. Her back arched so gracefully...her body's own natural way of informing me that I had touched her exactly where she needed me to. And the way she tasted on my tongue..... Christ, there was nothing else in the world like it.

I thought she was like a high quality whiskey; a delicious, satisfying comfort to simply take the edge off. However...she was more like a dose of pure, uncut heroin, and I was now a full-blown addict, completely hooked and already wondering when I would get my next fix.

Last night was just a taste... a little preview of what I had in store for this girl.. but before I really let myself go, I needed to discuss it with her.

I had so much respect for her, despite what you may think...and if this relationship I was proposing wasn't something she wanted, she had every single right to decline it, and I would gladly reign myself in, just for her own comfort. I am still one of the good guys, after all.

Although...I couldn't get the filthy images out of my mind at this moment, no matter how hard I tried. I needed to see her move like that again...I needed to taste her again... so... maybe just one more little preview before we got into the nitty gritty.

A soft, delicate one though....as I was sure her body was still reeling from what I'd just put it through.

I very gently began to maneuver myself from my laying-down position on the bed, doing my best not to wake her from her slumber just yet. I crawled my way down slowly, until I was hovering just above her legs.

I let my eyes wander her curvy frame, taking every inch of it in, before lowering myself down onto my elbows between her thighs. I leaned forward to press my tongue against her core very softly, letting out a pleasured exhale as her sweet taste graced my lips once more.

My eyes closed as I continued to flick my tongue around her, placing my hands gently on the outside of her thighs as I let myself just get fully engulfed in it.