𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❤︎︎

MAY 23, 2022!

Around a week later, nevaeh laid in her bed around 12 pm. She felt like she wanted to something today so decided on one thing.

Skating.

But she didn't want to go alone, so she made a Group FaceTime call with dd, ddot, notti, and myah.

They all answered one by one, dd answering first and Notti answering last.

"Hey y'all," nevaeh said softly.

"What's the word my heart?" Ddot said as the rest stayed quiet. dd was half asleep with his phone propped up and Notti and myah were in the same room, laughing at the fact that they both had joined the FaceTime.

"Y'all wanna go skating with me today?" Nevaeh said and she heard numerous yes's.

"What time mama?" Dd said in his morning voice.

(A/N : omg why did that just give me butterflies NEXT)

"Like around 2 or 3, I can try and come get everybody if my mom would let me borrow her car." She said making them simultaneously nod.

"If you can't it's cool my heart, we'll just get a Uber." Notti said as nevaeh nodded appreciatively.

"Can I bring somebody?" Ddot asked, putting the blunt to his lips. Nevaeh nodded making ddot smile as he blew the smoke out of his mouth.

"Okay, go get ready, you too dd." Nevaeh said making dd groan before everyone hung up the phone.

Nevaeh got out of her bed, going to her closet to pick out an outfit. She chose a tan skin tight dress and a slightly long plaid cardigan to go over it.

She got in the shower, shaving her legs and OTHER parts of her body before washing up with her watermelon cucumber scented body wash.

She wrapped a towel tightly around her body, stepping out of the foggy bathroom.

She put on her undergarments before sliding the dress on and smithing it down before putting on the cardigan.

She put on her socks and paring them with her Yeezy slides. Adding a cross body tan bag to tie up the whole outfit.

Going to sit at her vanity she did her usual skin care routine, adding her lashes, lip liner, and lip gloss. She put the lip liner and gloss into her bag, putting her money and charger inside.

She grabbed her phone before leaving her room to go to her moms.

She knocked on the door lightly, "mama, I ca' come in?"

She heard silence, taking that as a yes and opening the door slowly. There her mom was, laying in her bed and watching living single.

"Ma, can I use the car for today please?" She asked. Her mom shooed her off making navaeh smile. She grabbed the keys off the dresser before making her way downstairs.

She went to Tyler's room, seeing as he was still sleeping. She shut the door before leaving the house, locking the door behind her.

She got into the car, connecting her phone to the aux and blasting 'moment 4 life' by nicki Minaj.

It was only 1:30 so she decided to get everyone food, knowing that ddot would be hungry and so would dd.

She chose McDonald's, ordering something for everyone and getting herself a McFlurry.

Soon, she was in front of ddot's house. His was the closest so he was first. She texted him telling him to come outside which he respond 'okay'.

He exited his house with a girl behind him, walking to the car. She figured this was the person he was talking about.