𝐓𝐄𝐍 ❤︎︎

June 9, 2022

It was now the weekend and they had a sleepover at dd and Notti's home.

At around 11 in the morning, vaeh began to twist and turn in her sleep, ultimately figuring out that she couldn't.

She opened her eyes slowly, being cautious of the sun that was shining through the window.

She looked down at her lower torso, seeing that there was a lump under the blankets.

She reached down slightly lifting up the cover, seeing no one other than dd.

His head was on her stomach and his arms were wrapped around her waist, one leg was thrown over her legs.

She smacked her teeth lowly, putting the covers back over his head before laying her head back.

She grabbed her phone off the dresser, unlocking it and occupying herself with TikTok until dd woke up.

He woke up sooner than expected, due to how hard nevaeh was laughing.

"Stop moving my heart." He mumbled, pulling her body closer to his.

"You need to get up, I gotta go to the restroom." She said cutting her phone off.

"No, I'm going back to sleep." He mumbled causing her to smack her teeth.

"dd get up, I gotta go." She said as dd turned his head toward her.

"You gotta go where?" He said and she pointed at the bathroom that was just outside of his room door.

He smacked his teeth, rolling over and laying on the bed.

Nevaeh got out the bed, leaving the room and going to the restroom immediately.

dd turned over, grabbing her phone and unlocking it with the code.

He began to scroll through her account out of pure boredom.

He heard the door close before he felt weight on his back.

"What you doing?" Nevaeh asked, putting her head in the crook of his neck causing him to smile.

"Nothing," he said turning her phone off. He manage to flip over while still having her on top of him.

He wrapped his arms around her, before they just began to stare at each other.

Nevaeh was the one the break it, putting her hands over his eyes, "stop looking like that."

"Looking like what mama?" He asked, playing fake confused.

"Im not even bout to play with you, we need to get up though." She said as dd groaned.

"For why though?" He said with a straight face.

"Becuase things need to get done today, plus you gotta video to film with Idris and ddot remember?" She said as dd made a face of realization.

"Shoulda known yo big goofy ass was gone forget." She said causing dd to smack his teeth and push her off of him.

He got up, going to the closet and picking out an outfit before sitting it on the bed.