𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆!

This is the alternate ending of the last chapter, what I wanted to happen but I've put y'all through enough stress so I ain't put it in the last chapter.

The dash '-' is where the start of the last chapter begins and ends if dat make sense.

SAME DAY!

-
As myah and Vaeh walked out of school, myah texted Notti that they were on their way over. The three had skipped their last period.

On the other hand, nevaeh was shaking in nervousness. She was rethinking everything she said to dd.

It was like time was goin quick, very much to vaeh's dismay.

"Girl calm down, you skakin' like a Nigga throwing money on you." Myah said as they turned the corner.

"I'm sorry bruh I can't, I'm so scared." She weeped, throwing her head back.

"Well you better unscare ya self cause we right around the corner from they house." Myah said pointing down the street where they dd's house.

"I don't even wanna do this no more." Nevaeh said.

"Well that sucks cause we already here." Myah said pointing in front of the house.

"How- when did we get here?" Vaeh asked, because they were just down the block.

"Cause Chrissy ain't wanna write all that." Myah shrugged as Vaeh got more confused.

"Who the fuck is- never mind." Vaeh said before Myah knocked on the door.

They waited for a second as vaeh began to panic more and more.

Soon enough they heard the locks shifting as nevaeh's palms began to sweat.

The door opened, revealing ddot who's eyes were a violent shad of red, his clothes slightly wrinkly.

"Oh what's poppin rats." He said swinging the door open so they could walk in.

As the two walked in, Myah pulled his hair and Vaeh slapped him in his forehead before walking away.

"Tired of this abuse bruh." ddot shook his head, closing the door and following behind them.

They walked in the living room, seeing Notti and dd with their heads thrown back and snores coming from their mouths.

Myah rolled her eyes, walking over and slapping dd lightly before doing the same to Notti.

-

dd awakened, looking around the room but laid his head back since everything was blurry.

"dd get up." He heard from in front of him. He could point that voice out from anywhere.

"Vaeh?" He asked sitting up in his spot.

"Come on, we gotta talk." She said as he nodded but stayed seated.

"NIGGA GET UP!" everyone yelled, startling him out of sleep.

"Damn I'm up, I'm up." He said before he began to doze off again.