𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❤︎︎

June 4, 2022

It had been 2 days since the smash or pass, two days since the car video.

Two day since nevaeh even uttered a word to dd. Well somewhat.

FLASHBACK!

As the two teens walked into dd house, nevaeh went to the guest room that was basically reserved for her and myah.

dd walked in behind her, sitting on the foot of the bed.

"You not gone sleep with me in my bed tonight?" He joked as she stayed silent and went through the clothes that were in the closet.

She went to the restroom quickly taking a shower and changing into the big shirt and the boxers she had 'borrowed' from dd.

She went back in the room, putting her bonnet that she had over here, over her stitch braids before getting under the covers.

"Yo you just ignoring your husband now?" He questioned getting in the bed next to her and cuddling up to her back.

"No dd, get off." She said pushing his body back as softly as possible.

"Wassup witchu bro? Why you actin like that?" He said cuddling up to her again only to be pushed away with more force.

"Aight now you pissing me off." He said causing her to whip her head around.

"Oh I'm pissing you off? Get out dd I'm not finna play witchu bro." She said getting back under the covers.

"Bro? Yo I'm finna slap you why is you playing?" He said getting out the bed.

"Who playing? Cause the only one playing in this situation is you." She said and dd smacked his teeth in response.

"So tell me what I did so I can fix it!" He said and nevaeh groaned.

"Just get out dd, you giving me a headache." She said putting her head under the sheets.

"Aight, be like that then." He said walking out the room and slamming the door behind him.

He went to his room, shutting the door behind him and sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

He picked his phone from his pocket before unlocking it with his Face ID.

He went to his messages before going to his and nevaeh's message thread before typing a quick message and sending it.

My wife 5L

DD 🔓💙
Goodnight mama, I hope you can forgive me for whatever I did mh.

DD 🔓💙
I love you.

He put his phone on the charger before getting under his covers and going to sleep.

He would never not tell her he didn't love her, he didn't know what would happen.

FLASHBACK OVER!

The morning after, she left without a word to anyone in the house.