𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❤︎︎

*pretty please play the song as you read you alabama look alike*

THE SAME DAY!

'I like you dd."

And dd's heart dropped to his ass.

He stared at her in shock and completely disbelief.

He never in a million years, thought she would ever even utter those words. He felt so stuck.

"You just not gone say anything?" She said and he rushed to say something and it was like all of his words were caught in his throat.

She sarcastically laughed, running her sweaty palms down the side of her sweatpants.

"Well damn are you stuck or something?" She joked even though she felt as if she was gonna start bawling her eyes out right then and there.

dd still didn't say anything and she nodded, not saying another word before she walked away, heading back to class.

As he still stood in shock, he was finally knocked out of his trance when he noticed that nevaeh wasn't in sight.

"No." He whined, jumping on his feet.

He was panicking in the moment, he genuinely didn't know what to do.

Of course he liked nevaeh back, he'd be one hoe ass nigga if he gave her all those signals just to end up rejecting her.

But just hearing those words fall from her lips; words he'd never even thought he would ever hear from her.

It was like she had sent his body into shock immediately.

He pulled his phone from his pocket, immediately dialing his brother.

He didn't answer, causing him to dial ddot next.

"Come on pick up." He muttered, hearing the phone ring for the sending time.

"What's the word my heart?" He answered after the third ring.

"Where you at?" dd questioned, as his breathing rate began to pick up.

"Not in class duh," he laughed at his own joke, "nah I'm all the was in the c wing, I was not tryna go to ms. Georgia ass today." He said.

"Bro come to the abandoned wing real quick, it's an emergency." dd rushed out, sitting on the empty stairs that was there.

"What's wrong?" ddot asked as dd heard light movement in the background meaning he was coming.

"I just made the biggest mistake of my life bro." He said lowly putting his empty hand on his forehead.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"I mean- hold up I'm already here." ddot cut him off before hanging up the phone.

ddot came around the corner seeing someone who he called his older brother in a panicked state.

"What's wrong with you gang?" ddot said sitting next to him on the stair case.

"I think I just fucked everything with Vaeh." He said putting his head in his hands and sighing.

"What do you mean? You threw her over the balcony? Cause if so she deserved it." He shrugged as dd smacked his teeth looking at him.

"Okay let me be for real? What happened?" He asked leaning back on his elbows.

"She was ignoring me and all I wanted to do was talk to her." He said as ddot nodded urging him to continue.