𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❤︎︎

June 11, 2023

Myah slapped the back of Notti neck and a loud clap sounded through the living room, before running away quickly before he could catch her.

His mouth formed into an o before he slowly turned around with a smile on his face.

His hand reached around and touched the back of his neck that was now hot.

He chased her through the living room as she quickly ran to the restroom and locked the door behind her.

"Myah open this damn door." Notti's voice sounded through the door as she cracked up from behind the door.

"No, back up g." She laughed loudly causing him to smack his teeth.

"Aight cool, don't ask me for nothing later on either." He said before she heard his step get distant and distant until she couldn't here them no more.

She waited a secind before she opened the door, peeking out before walking to her room.

Before she could even enter, she was tackled into the room and onto the bed.

"Why- you- keep- playing wit me." Notti said in between hits that he threw at her body.

"Aight chill you got it!" She said, laughing as she flailed around.

After he finally stopped, myah began to side eye him while she was heavily breathing now laying flat on her back.

"Just doing too much." She mumbled, flipping over and occupying herself with her phone.

Notti smacked his teeth saying, "myah I know damn well you ain't got a attitude."

She continued to ignore him, causing him to grab her by her shoulder and flipping her over back on her back.

"Don't touch me, you blowing me." She snatched her shoulder back, mugging him.

He stayed silent before he began to cry out dramatically.

"Oh my god myah baby I'm so sorry forgive me please!" He said dramatically, shaking her body.

She held in her laugh as best as she could before he started fakely sniffling causing her to bust out laughing.

"Bro move, your dramatic!" She laughed pushing him away causing him to smile.

"You forgive me bae?" He asked and she stayed silent for a second.

"You gone get me some food?" She questioned as he groaned.

"Bro your big!" He laughed, "okay then shut up talking to me." She said back.

"Fine Bro." He said pulling his phone from his pocket and lightly tossing it into her hands as she smiled.

"Not your bro, but thank you." She said, unlocking the phone and going to Uber wats.

As she was ordering food for the two, notti pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist, spooning her.

He shoved his face into her neck, taking in the vanilla scent she had.