𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❤︎︎

JUNE 1, 2022!

Today started the first day of summer for the teens, and to say they were excited was an understatement.

On the first day of summer Nevaeh and myah had a tradition. They would have a sleepover at myah's house to really initiate the first day of summer.

And that was how they ended up in this place.

The sun shined through myah's window, panning right onto the two girls.

Both girls were still sleep, in questionable positions.

On the right side of the bed laid myah who had no cover on her and was curled up into a ball. Her bonnet was slipping off showing her sew in style.

On the left side of the bed laid nevaeh who was spread out like a starfish with the cover only covering her torso. Her bonnet was all the way on the floor showing her new style, invisible locs.

Nevaeh jolted awake when myah's phone started to vibrate wildly on the dresser next to her.

She looked at myah, who didn't even look affect by it. She could sleep through a tornado.

"Mymy," she mumbled, shaking her limp body. Noticing that she still didn't wake up, she shook her more aggressively.

Nevaeh groaned seeing that she wasn't getting up at all.

"My muhfuckin' my!" She shouted, flicking her forehead harshly. Finally she woke up, looking around the room in confusion.

"What happened?" She said groggily, looking at the phone that was vibrating.

She picked it up, seeing that notti was FaceTiming her. She smacked her teeth before hanging up the phone.

She looked back at nevaeh who was now laying back down with her eyes closed. She mugged her, placing her feet on her back and kicking her so she would roll of the bed.

And she did. She hit the floor with a loud thud, wincing slightly at the pain that shot through her back.

"Don't wake me up and go back to sleep hoe." She grumbled, standing it the bed and helping her up off the floor. Everybody knows not to play with her sleep.

Nevaeh smiled, sitting back on the bed next to myah.

"What time is it?" She questioned. Myah grabbed her phone off the dresser, passing the phone to navaeh.

The time read 12:14. Nevaeh looked back at myah who was already looking at her.

"Brunch?"

Myah's house
1:26 pm

The duo sat in the kitchen eating the food that they made which consisted of eggo's, bacon strips, and sausage.

They sat in silence, watching the random show that was playing from the living room which happen to be right across from the kitchen.

Myah's phone begun ringing for the second time today, and it was the same person.

She watched it ring for a second before nevaeh said, "girl you better answer that phone for he shoot you."