Little Talks

Chapter Three

No One's P.O.V.

The ninja have isolated Kai in the bedroom to calm down and in an hour the room was silent. Everyone assumed Kai was finally resting or asleep. The other ninja, Nya, and Sensei Wu talked about Kai's condition.

"Alright everyone so we all know how Kai was hurt we just need to figure out how hard he hit his head." Cole said as he walked around the deck and everyone else sat or stood listening.

"I believe Kai is fine and he is actually having visions." Zane spoke out and Sensei Wu nodded and was about to add something but Jay interrupted.

"I think Kai has a concussion." Jay said standing up and looking serious. These were moments to remember when Jay was serious. It was funny in Lloyd and Kai's case.

"Kai may have seen the future of tomorrow as he has told. Kai seemed as if it was going to mean the peace will be disrupted and Lloyd could get injured on the way. We must be careful and begin training as we once did." Sensei Wu announced and a few groans were heard from the ninja but Zane.

Kai's P.O.V.

I might have fallen asleep for a few minutes but woke up from violent growling and a pain in my stomach. My hunger was worse than I thought. I was hoping I could sleep it of but with a few days of being unconscious I was sure I wasn't ready for sleep just yet.

I groaned as the pain in my head grew worse. I curled in a ball on the bed and held my head. Normally I wouldn't show my pain if I was in any but this was different. I was in extreme pain and I didn't want to leave the bed. I groaned and a tear slide from my right eye. Pain killer would be would be a dream come true but it was in the bathroom where the mirror was.

I wish someone would break it for me. It showed me terrifying images, that I once was excited for, and they couldn't erase from my mind. I groaned and put my feet on the floor. I knew I couldn't walk but I was going to give it a try. I walked an hour ago but it drained my energy. I stood up and my knees shook like expected. I walked a few feet then dropped to my knees in pain and energy loss.

I growl came from the back of my throat and I crawled to the wall. I stood leaning on the wall and I stumbled into the bathroom. I avoided the mirror and went for the cabinet. I opened in up and found pain killer. I put two pills in my palm.

I grabbed a glass and stood in front of the sink and didn't dare the lift my head. I filled the glass with water and turned away from the mirror. I lifted my head and put the pills in my mouth and gulped some water down with the pills.

I leaned on the sink and relaxed a bit. The pain slowly went away and a small smiled crept on my face but quickly disappeared when a soft whisper was hear behind me or probably in my head.

"Turn around Kai . . ." The whispered taunted, "You know you want to see more."

I shook my head, "No... Stop doing this to me. I don't want this." I begged almost to myself.

"Turn around." The whispered ordered and I couldn't help but turn around with my head down. "Good." The whisper sound young and pleased.

"Leave me alone." I whispered and clenched my teeth.

"I can't just yet Kai." I whisper was so soft I was surprised to hear it myself. "Look in the mirror Kai."

"No." I spat and turned to the door.

"Kai . . . You can't leave yet." The whisper was louder than before and sounded desperate. Kai walked to the door best he could to seem tough to whatever he was talking to.

"Yes I can. I control my life not you.. thing." I said and stumbled out the bathroom. Right when I crossed the door frame my headache was back and the pain killer failed me.

I thought about what happened. I talked to something in there. Was it the mirror? I took slowly shaky steps to my bed and curled in a ball for what felt like my safety and covered up in the blanket.

"Kai . . You can't escape." The voice whispered and I sat up.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted maybe a bit to loud and scooted into the corner with the blanket on my legs. I brought my legs closed and put my hands on my ears. My breathing went harsh and the last thing the voice said echoed in my heads.

'You cant escape.'

I started to cry and my breathing was unbalanced. I haven't cried since my parents . . yeah no. I felt someone shake me and I didn't opened my eyes or move my hands from my ears. I went to the corner more and buried my face on my knees moving my arms around my legs.

"Kai what happened?!" Cole's voice filled my ears blocking out the repeating words. I could only manage to said three words.

"Smash that mirror."