Looking Down

Chapter 7

No One's P.O.V.

Nya was in agony, crying waterfalls over her brothers still lifeless body. Lloyd sat outside the bathroom against the wall and Cole was patching Jay's head just how Kai's was. Sensei Wu was looking over Zane and waited for Nya to snap out of her funk or Jay to become conscious to fix Zane.

Cole finished patching Jay up and figured he wouldn't wake up for awhile because his head was his hard then Kai. Cole picked Jay up in his arms and carried him out. Cole put Jay on Zane's bed which was the bed under Jay's. Cole went back in and opened up Zane's chest. Wires were disconnected to things and that was all that was seen.

"Nya? Would you come and fix Zane?" Cole asked softly. Nya now sat against the wall with her knees close to her and her head rested on her knees. Nya's eyes never left Kai and tears still went down her cheeks. As a response she turned her head to Zane and eyed him.

'This wouldn't take long.' Nya said in her head and crawled to Zane. She looked inside and sighed. "It is nothing serious."

Cole and Sensei Wu sighed in relief. Lloyd crawled in the doorway and watched as Nya begin to fix Zane. Nya connected a few wires here and there and his chest came to life with a glow. Lloyd slightly smiled and Zane opened his eyes to see Sensei Wu, Cole and Nya over him. Lloyd wasn't in view from the doorway.

"I am alright." Zane said and Cole helped him sit up. Zane saw the still scene in front of him. A broken mirror with glass everywhere and Kai lying still. From what Zane could see no breath came from Kai. Zane filled with sadness and patted Nya's back. Zane turned to Lloyd in the doorway and noticed he didn't see Jay anywhere. "How is Jay?"

Lloyd pointed behind him, "He's rested in your bed." After Lloyd said that a sound of something falling on the wood was made near Kai's body. Zane went to Kai's body and looked around the room. Zane grabbed Kai's hand and to his surprise he felt a pulse.

"Nya!" Zane called in delight and Nya was confused. Nya crawled to Zane and Zane signed for her to touch his wrist.

"I already did Zane.." Nya sighed and turned to walk back to the others. Zane grabbed her wrist and Nya sat down. She touched his wrist and felt a beat. Nya opened her mouth to say something and she started to cry. Zane looked to the others.

"Kai is alive." Zane told and Lloyd ran into the room. Lloyd crouched next to Kai. Nya gave Lloyd his hand and Lloyd felt.

"How is that possible?" Lloyd smiled and a groan was heard from the one and only fire ninja. Everyone smiled and Sensei Wu and Cole made their way around Kai. The Ninja, Samrai and Sensei stared down on him and Kai shot up breathing heavy. Nya hugged Kai and everyone else backed up.

"What.." Kai asked confused about something. He noticed the hug and hugged back. Nya pulled away and Kai started to examine himself. He looked up at everyone and his blacks eyes have returned. "I... I am not supposed to be alive.."

Nya frowned and crawled to sit in front of him. Nya looked in his eyes as he stared start now. "I am glad you are though." Nya said with a smiled for him and Kai brought one corner of his mouth up. Kai looked at the ground and saw the broken mirror.

"I don't understand though. If the mirror broke I was supposed to go down with Charlie. If I am here he should have a body now. But I broke the mirror with... my hand. If I touched the mirror he was released and I broke the mirror we both died. I touched the mirror and broke it. We both got what we wanted!" Kai said standing up and looking to where the mirror was. "I broke the mirror and he got out from the touch. Ohh I am so stupid!"

Kai held his head and everyone was catching on. Nya put a hand on his shoulder and he flinched.

"Kai are you alright?" Nya asked and he relaxed under her hand. He put his hands on the sink and closed his eyes.

"I... saw this happen but I didn't know what happened at the time. Now I know, I made a stupid mistake." Kai said softly and Zane and Cole noticed that Lloyd walked out. Zane went to the door and saw Lloyd holding Jay's hand with his head down. Zane walked out and Cole followed.

"It will be alright Lloyd." Zane said and Lloyd looked up. Lloyd nodded and looked at Jay. "Something is on your mind."

"Yeah... remember Kai had a vision and we asked if he was okay? He said he was okay be he didn't know about me. It just has me on edge about if something happens. Now that we know Charlie is out there I know this isn't over. That was just the beginning." Lloyd explained and Zane turned to Cole who looked back. Kai stood in the doorway hearing everything. Nya and Sensei Wu stood behind him.

"I think I should tell you guys what I saw in my visions." Kai said and Lloyd snapped his head up. Everyone looked to Kai and he wobbled to his bed. Zane noticed the way he walked.

"You alright Kai?" Zane asked and Kai looked to the floor when he sat down. Kai was silent and Zane looked to Nya. She put a hand on her cheek and shocked her head. After a minutes an answer arose.

"No.." Kai whispered and Cole sat next to him. Cole put a hand on Kai's back.

"We are here for you, Kai." Cole smiled and Kai nodded. Kai took a deep breath and started.

"The first vision I had was of Ninjago City and there were people screaming and running. The second was of a dark shadow looming over Lloyd and screams." Kai paused and Lloyd drained of color. "The third was me leaning over the sink with the mirror broken. The fourth was a image of Charlie and a whispered of his name."

"Seems like there is no order to the visions." Sensei Wu commented and Zane nodded. Lloyd got what he wanted, answered. And now he wasn't sure if he wanted them.

Cole rubbed Kai back and Cole looked to the others then back to Kai. "What happened when we found you crying?" Kai twitched at the question.

"Charlie is talking to me about how I should in the mirror and he forced me to. I ended up crying from the things he said and what I saw." Kai said and shivered.

"Is there something you aren't telling us?" Cole whispered and Kai slowly nodded.

"I... had a vision and there was blood on my hands. Charlie's voices whispered... you killed him." Kai said and Cole looked from Kai to Sensei Wu. Their Sensei nodded to Cole and walked out.

Kai looked at the floor and ignored everything else that happened that point forward. 'I'm a murderer...'