Non- Stop Voices

Chapter 9

No one's

Nya sighed when the door closed and she leaned on the wall. Jay was on her mind. He wasn't awake yet. First Kai and now Jay, the boy her heart is leading towards. Sure Cole had muscles and cute and all but Jay had something Cole didn't; humor and true feelings. Cope did like her but not as much as Jay did. Nya choose.

Nya smiled at that but was worried how Cole would think. She sighed again and walked on deck. Nya decided to wait and that Jay should know first. Nya walked up to Zane and Cole and sat next to Zane.

"Ok what do we got?" Nya said and Cole did a quick scan over the notepad.

"Ok so we figured we couldn't stop the visions because it is the future and preventing to may lead to it. We don't exactly know now." Cole said and Nya nodded.

"So we doomed.." Nya said and Cole sighed. Zane looked at Cole and then to the floor.

'Yeah.' and a 'Yes' came from the two and Nya sighed for the third time in the past few minutes.

"What now?" Nya asked and rested her head on her hand.

"Well we need a clue or more help." Zane said and after a scream was heard. The scream came from the bedroom. The three got up and ran to the room. When the door opened Kai was sitting up on the bed and the chair Lloyd was sitting in was tipped over and Lloyd was on the floor panting. Jay stayed unconscious.

"What happened?!" Nya said and Cole went to Lloyd. Zane fixed the chair and Nya sat on the bed next to Kai. Cole helped Lloyd to the chair and Lloyd's breathing was harsh.

"Shadow over Lloyd." Kai said and Nya looked to Lloyd. Lloyd had his head in his hands and tried to control his breathing. Cole crouched in front of the chair and rubbed Lloyd's knee.

"Are you alright?" Zane asked standing behind the chair with his hand on the back. Lloyd took a deep breathe and looked up.

"Yeah. That just scared me." Lloyd said and for some reason looked over to Jay quickly. Lloyd sighed then looked to Kai. "Was that what the vision showed you?"

Kai nodded, "It was exact. Lloyd are you feeling alright?" Kai asked and Lloyd looked mad for a second.

"Yeah I am fine. The shadow looked like it was three dimensional and I though it was going to grab me." Lloyd felt a chill go down his spine. Just then Sensei Wu came in.

"Is everyone alright?" Their Sensei asked and a few nodded answered then the air felt dense like hundreds of people were in the room. The room felt uncomfortable for the Sensei and an off feeling was given of by the green ninja. Sensei Wu walked to Lloyd and Cole stood up and walked out between the two. Lloyd stared straight ahead of him now looking up at his Sensei. Sensei Wu put the end of his staff on Lloyd's chin and lifted it. "I need to talk to you alone."

Lloyd made fists and Kai and Sensei Wu were the alone ones who saw it. Lloyd relaxed and stood up. Sensei wu walked out and headed to his room. Lloyd followed behind and Kai let out a breath he held.

"I sense Lloyd lied about being alright." Zane asked and Kai looked down. Cole sat on the chair and looked to Kai.

"Do you know what happened?" Cole asked and Kai looked up. Kai looked uneasy and some what scared.

Kai sighed and stared explaining.

Flashback to minutes ago

Lloyd was eating from a bowl of rice Nya give and smiled as it was warm. The air behind Lloyd grew cold and he didn't turn. It felt like someone was standing there maybe even leaning on him. Lloyd stretched his arms forward and put the bowl back on the drawer. Lloyd sat up and the feeling stayed. Then Lloyd felt uncomfortable.