Drained

Chapter 8

No one's P.O.V.

The ninja and Samurai left Kai with Lloyd and the unconscious Jay and were going to piece together everything that has happened. The group stood at the front of the deck to not disturb Kai and Jay. Nya, Zane Cole sat down and Cole had a notepad on his lap.

"Kai said if he was alive then Charlie has a body." Nya said and Cole nodded and wrote on a notepad. "Cole also list all the visions Kai said he had and put a star next to the ones that already happened."

·Ninjago City people in terror

·Dark shadow over Lloyd

·Kai looking in broken mirror*

·Charlie and whisper

·Blood on Kai's hands and voice

"Cole how many visions happened?" Nya asked frightful and Cole sighed. Not a good sign.

"One out of five, it is only going to get worse." Cole said and he put his head on his hand. He throw the pencil down in mixed emotions.

"I believe preparing for the worst would do best." Zane's statement got Cole to pick up the pencil.

"Like how?" Cole asked and Zane hummed.

"Next time we go to a mission we can either leave Kai or Lloyd behind. Jay has no choice but to stay." Zane said and Cole was aboutt o write but stopped.

"Which vision should it help?" Cole questioned and Nya looked between the two.

"The dark shadow over Lloyd." Zane answered and Nya stood up.

"I'm going to check on the guys." Nya said and she started off for the room before Zane or Cole could say much.

"That was weird and so sudden. Should we follow?" Cole asked Zane shook his head.

"Nya can handle it." Zane said and Cole nodded not keeping his eyes of the stairs in the hallway. "Shall we continue?"

"Yeah." Cole turned his head back to Zane. "Now where were we?"

Boys Bedroom

Nya walked through the hallway and peeked into the bedroom. She saw Kai lying on his side in blankets and Lloyd sitting in a chair near his. They were quietly talking ti eachother and Nya couldn't hear what they were saying. The two must have not heard her because they continued to quietly speak. Nya closed the door and knocked as if she just got there.

"Come in." Lloyd's voice was heard through the door. Nya opened the door and walked in. She saw Kai still laying down in the bed and Lloyd in the chair. Jay unconscious on Zane's bed underneath his own.

You alright Kai?" Nya asked and Kai moved his head to look more at Nya.

"Yeah. I just feel drained from Charlie." Kai said and closed his eyes. Nya looked into Lloyd's eyes and Lloyd shrugged.

"Kai, before you get to sleep, do you want something to eat? Lloyd you too." Nya asked and Kai opened his eyes.

"Yes please." Kai mumbled and closed his eyes once again.

"Sure." Lloyd nodded and crossed his legs on the chair.

Nya smiled, "I'll be back." Nya closed the door and walked from the hallway. She saw Zane and Cole talking over things. Cole turned to Nya and stopped his pencil.

"So what happened?" Cole asked and Zane turned to Nya.

"Oh Kai is tired from Charlie and is falling asleep. I am going to get them something to eat before Kai falls asleep.

"Rice would do well for the two. Would you like help?" Zane asked and Cole quickly turned to Zane.

"I'm alright Zane. Thanks though." Nya nodded slightly and walked to the kitchen.

Nya grabbed a pan and a package of rice. She turned the oven on and out the pan on top. Nya poured the rice in the pan and got a cup. She filled the cup with water and dumped the water into the pan. Nya got a long spoon and stirred the rice. After several minutes the rice absorbed the water and the rice was done.

Nya got two bowls and filled them with a fair amount of rice. She put a pair of chop sticks in each bowl. Nya smiled and took one in each hand. Nya walked out the kitchen and again got Cole's attention.

"Hey Nya you need help?" Cole questioned and Nya shooked her head.

"No thanks, I'm fine." Nya said and continued to walk to the room.

"Say hi for me!" Cole whispered shouted and Zane smiled.

"Me as well." The nindroid said and Nya smirked. She walked down the hallway and saw the door open a crack. With her foot she opened the door more for herself. Nya walked in slowly noticing Kai asleep. Lloyd was on the verge of sleep and Nya tip toed. She out the rice bowls on a drawer and walked to the door.

"Thank you." Lloyd whispered and Nya turned to him.

"No problem. Oh Zane and Cole said 'hi'." Nya walked out of the doorway. She started to slowly close it and and Lloyd nodded. Lloyd closed his eyes and Nya closed the door.

Nya walked back on the deck and Cole and Zane talked softly. Zane smiled to her as she sat down with them.

"We have a few thoughts about the vision Kai had with the blood on his hands." Zane said and eyes of the Samurai grew.