It Begins Now

Chapter 5

No one's

After what happened with Kai in front of Zane, they told the others and Kai stayed quiet. Kai was embarrassed and scared. The image he got when he was with Zane was a man with a whisper in his ear.

The man in the image was pale and wore a black shirt that was tore on the ends. The man had a creepy grin burning into Kai's skull. His hair was a dark brown almost black and cut short. He had bushy eyebrows and a goatee. The whisper he heard must have been his name.

Charlie

Two hours after what happened, Kai spent time by himself knowing something would happen soon. Kai sat at the sail and leaned on it. He thoughts jumbled like a bounce house. At times his chest would ache and he would lean forward and hug himself. When the pain was gone he would sit back like nothing happened. That was only the beginning.

"Kai?" A voice called from behind Kai and the sail. Kai recognise the voice as Zane's and relaxed a bit.

"Yeah?" Kai answered not turning to him. Zane walked next to Kai and sat next to him.

"You know I am not mad at you from early." Zane stated and Kai nodded.

"Yes but I still feel bad. Do me a favor. When I ever try to hurt you guys or everything changes don't hesitate to stop me." Kai said and Zane tilted his head.

"When you looked in the mirror, what did you see? It is obviously affecting you." Zane put a hand on Kai's shoulder. Kai did want to answer but didn't want to replay the image in his head. He didn't want to mess the future. If only... "Kai?"

Kai still was silent and pulled his knees to his chest and hugged them. He put his head on his knees. "If only it was that easy Zane... to end it all. But no one will listen. I am suffering, Zane. I want it to stop. The whispers gone and the horrible things out. The terrible screams of... you guys and it is haunting me. I can't sleep with the fear of him coming back. I am losing my self in my mind Zane. I can stop it but I need help. The mirror needs to break. . . I am dying in this torture of my own life."

Zane was taken back at what Kai said and crawlsed to sit in front of his friend. Zane was on his knees in front of Kai and put a hand on his chin. Zane lifted his chin and looked in his eyes. Zane moved his hand on his knee and Kai kept his head up.

"Who is him?" Zane asked and Kai shivered and looked down again.

Kai sighed, "All I can say is his name is Charlie." Kai gasped at the pain in his chest and he hugged his chest.

"Kai!" Zane said in surprise and put his hands on his shoulders.

Kai growled, "No Zane!" Kai jerked his body away from Zane and lied on his side groaning in pain. Zane stood up and didn't know what to do. "Zane... kill me before it is to late!"

"I would never do such a thing Kai!" Zane shouted to him and Kai got off his side. The pain stayed but lessened.

"Then tie me!" Kai shouted back and stood up, crossed his arms over his aching chest and leaned his back against the sail. Zane hesitated. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ZANE! You can't hesitate!"

Kai moaned after the shout and his head dropped and eyes closed. Kai laughed creepy and Zane walked back away from him. Kai's arms fell to his sides and his head shot up. Red eyes and pale skin took Kai over.

"Kai.." Zane whispered in regret and Kai laughed.

"It is too late for him.." Kai smiled and walked to Zane. Kai's ssmiled faded and eyes closed. He dropped to the ground and groaned. "Zane..tie me before I am gone.."