Nightmare of No Kind

No One's P.O.V.

Nya looked down on the bed and saw Jay with his eyes open. He was awake but not himself. Jay hugged a blanket with his eyes unfocused and mumbling silently to himself. Jay just stared up and didn't in knowledge their presence. Nya was about to hug him just hanging onto the fact he was awake but Cole put his arm out in front of her stopping her.

"He had a seizure and woke up from it. He doesn't seem to be himself." Cole whispered and Nya stayed put. Cole dropped his arm and Jay twitched once and mumbled more. Kai looked up slightly and could see fragments of Jay through the group. 

Jay flinched twice, "Charlie?" Jay said so softly it almost didn't hit their ears. Kai stood up and heard what Jay said.

"What?!" Kai said loudly and pushed through the group. Kai gripped Jay's shoulders and pulled him up to look in his fuzzy eyes. "What about Charlie!!!" Kai shook him and Zane and Cole grabbed Kai's arms. Cole and Zane dragged Kai to the chair. He was forced down and again he looked to the floor.

"What was that about Kai?!" Cole stood in front of Kai and put his hands on his hips. Cole glared at Kai even though he had his head bowed.

"This is important let me see him." Kai said and looked up. Zane stepped aside and Cole crossed his arms. Nya stepped aside as well as Sensei Wu. Cole sighed and walked out of the way and dropped his arms. 

"I swear if you hurt him!" Cole said and Kai rolled his eyes. Kai stood up and walked to Jay.

"I won't Cole." Kai said and sat on the bed. Even after shaking him, Jay was still acting strange. Staring up unfocused, hugging the blanket and mumbling things. Kai waved a hand over the front of his face. "Nope nothing." Jay didn't flinch or blink.

Kai grabbed Jay's wrist to feel the pulse. Fast to slow back to fast then to slow. Kai sighed and dropped his hand on the bed. Kai leaned his head next to Jay's to listen to clear the mumbling. 

".....Kai.........." Jay said quietly and Kai gasped but didn't move. "...blood.......murderer......murderer...." Jay started to repeat the words and each time louder. Kai felt his heart ache and sat up. He crawled to the other side of the bed. "Murderer! Murderer!!!" Jay sat up and stared at Kai. Jay gasped and held his chest. Jay panted and hugged himself. Jay looked up a bit and looked to each person in the room. His eyes stopped at Kai. "Where is Lloyd?"

Jay had his eyes back to its crystal blue but yet he was still seemed strange. "He is asleep in the other room. Are you alright?" Nya spoke up and Jay waved the question off. Jay looked at Kai. 

"What happened to the mirror?!" Jay asked and Kai was creeped out by the fact Jay just mentioned the mirror. Kai breathed out slowly.

"I broke it." Kai said and looked down playing with his thumbs. 

"If you broke it how are you still alive?" Jay asked and flinched. He hugged his arms close.