ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

Hello everyone hope your having a good day, I'm finally starting the story. Enjoy :)

Song suggestions for this chapter

K. : by Cigarettes after Sex
The beach : by The neighborhood
People you know: by Selena Gomez

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Y/n's POV:

I was on a call with Rose and Jennie. We were doing our homework on face time, because I didn't understand I asked my mom to help but she said to do it myself, so I put matters into my own hands.

Rose: what is it that you can't understand?

Y/n: so I don't understand question six, When did the great depression begin?

Jennie: girl really. It was in 1929, how do you not know that the teacher literally told us this like an hour ago.

Y/n: sorry I can't really focus today.

Rose: it's alright don't worry, Jennie please can you be a little more nice?

Jennie: ok OK, I'm sorry I was just stating facts.

Y/n: hey guys do you want to meet up for coffee? I kinda want to get out of this house for a while.

Rose: sure. But is everything ok?

Jennie: yea are you ok? You see really tired and exhausted.

M/n: KIM Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE. She growled

Rose and Jennie: damn what did you do??? They both stated.

Y/n: I don't know she's acting like a bitch. You muttered

THIRD PERSON:

Your mother started beating you over and over you, while you just frozed. You suddenly started to push her away, only making her grab you by the hair. As soon as she does, she goes closer to your ear and whispers I wish you were dead, before she starts to beat you against the wall. You realize she's drunk again. You hold in your tears, then after that she left sobbing on the floor. Then she comes back with a chair and starts to beat you with it over and over again you can bear the pain anymore.

Then you heard someone yelling at you.

M/n: KIM Y/N WAKE UP AND GET READY FOR WORK.

You open your teary eyes realizing it was another nightmare.

Y/n: sorry mom I'm awake now.

M/n: stop crying and get your lazy as up. She demanded

Y/n: why does this keep happening. You said getting up from bed and started to get ready.

YOUR OUTFIT:

YOUR HAIR: