the gift

Hello you gorgeous people.
Before I start I decided to change the way I write it's a bit difficult for me I hope you all are ok with it and thanks for your time 💖.

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 > 𝙄𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝

| 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫│

Y/n tried to wake jungkook but he didn't budge, she finally gave up noticing she's half his size. Before sleeping she felt as if someone was watching her, she went to sleep trying to forget about that feeling. Little did she know, she was right someone was watching her. They were watching her every move. She only gets these feelings when she's with jungkook but she never says anything, as she doesn't want to worry him.

They were both sleeping peacefully until jungkook's phone started to ring making both of them groan in annoyance. "Jungkook your phone's ringing" she said  patting his shoulder. "Y/n just ignore it" he said in a deep voice. Making y/n startle a little.

The phone kept ringing and she realized it was hers. Making her face palm herself. " jungkook can you please move" jungkook didn't respond. So y/n had to do her best to push him off of her. " damn how buff are you" she hissed. " damn y/n stop moving I want to sleep" he said making her pissed. " JUNGKOOK WAKE UP" she yelled wondering if he's mad at her now. He got up from her while on top of her. " theres no need to yell angel" he said looking at her with a slight smile.

𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚:

Jisoo: y/nieee I'm coming home soon.

Y/n: mkay see you here.

Jisoo: I'm bringing some KFC.

Y/n: ok thank you .

Jisoo: what were you and jeon up to?

Y/n: sleeping, what did you think we were doing.

Jisoo: Mhm, sure sure see you soon. She said immediately hanging up on y/n.

[ 𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝]

I was heading to the bathroom but I had that feeling of being watched again, so I went and closed the curtains and sat down next to jungkook. " are you calm now miss anger issues " he said jokingly. Instead of me taking it as a joke I smacked him in the head. " that's not funny" I implied.

| 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕|

Y/n heard the door opening so she went down thinking it was jisoo. Instead it was her mother, she forgot she went on vacation. She was the same as always but this time she brought a new man. " y/nieeee how are you love" she said hugging her daughter. " let's start with the fact I'm sick" she said glaring at her mother and the man next to her. " oh, my poor baby, let your eomma take care of you" her mother said cooking. Y/n was very weirded out if the fact her mom brought another man into their home but this man wasn't like any other slob man her mom dated, this man was clean, looked very important and rich.

Then y/n remembered she left jungkook in her room alone, she panicked.

[𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

Shit shit shit. I left jungkook in the room alone I'm dead meat. She thought.

Wait what if I make him go out the window. Let's hope he doesn't die.

" hey mom I'll be back I need to get ummm.... My phone " she said almost shouting.

" ok but no need to shout " her mom said looking at me like I've gone crazy.

I quickly ran upstairs slammed the door and shook jungkook violently.

" JUNGKOOK WAKE UP YOU NEED TO GO OUT THE WINDOW" I whispered in his ear.