𝐌𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

(Author's pov)

(Author's pov)

"Jungkook come on get up! You have to go to work!" This is the fifth time Namjoon has told Jungkook to wake up. "Hyung don't make me wake up I'm to depressed for this shit!" Namjoon does not have the patience nor the time for this kid's attitude.

"Look I'm sure Yn will come back, maybe she just needs to process this, just because you felt bad and guilted her and apologize for not telling her, doesn't mean she's just going to automatically forgive and forget" Jungkook just gave him a cranky glare and buried his head in the soft pillows.

"How is it my fault!? It's was for her own safety and good and I'm still the bad guy?" Namjoon just sat down next to him and started to rub his back for comfort. "Listen kid, women don't like being lied to you could've told her, just earlier and in a bit more delicate"

Jungkook just groaned not wanting to listen, from time to time he's going to act childish and foolish. "You can't keep making yourself the victim when in reality it's her, look at it from her point of view, she felt betrayed, would you feel betrayed if she did the same thing to you?"

Jungkook slowly lifted his head, kind of understanding the example. "See?, she just needs her 'me time' to process the situation better, plus maybe she's trying to get better not for you, but for herself" Jungkook nodded as he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Now go get ready for work, and don't do anything stupid, and let her be for awhile she needs to just think of herself right now" Jungkook nodded watching his hyung leave the room. Jungkook quickly reached  for his phone.

𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞💖

𝐉𝐤: hi Yn just checking in on you. I miss you.
𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍.

"You know what hyung's right I'll just let her be for now" he spoke as he slowly deleted the message. It's better to let her have her mental and physical cleanse.
(Yn's pov)

"Hey yn!?" Omo this like the tenth time this girl's called me. "Yeah what's up!" As I put the cucumbers back on my eyes I hear footsteps. "Yn, you want to go the beach? I'm boreddddd" ah come on Im in my little zen time, I just want to rest. "Girl I just want to relaxxx" rose just groaned kicking her feet like a little kid.

"Ughhhhhhhh but I'm bored let's go out to a club you know, out on a pretty dress, show of that bodyyyy" I giggled at her childishness, jeez we got here a 3 weeks ago I don't why she's complaining. "I'm not going to show of my body to some random strangers" Rose started laughing out of nowhere.

"Oh right you're only gonna show your body to your daddy" what the actual fuck that cand out nowhere. "Girl who the hell is my daddy? I don't have no daddy" the only thing that could be heard besides the waves outside were my laughs. "Oh your daddy Jungkook uwww" my eyes widened as I was in a incredible amount of shock.

"Yahh! Shut up! He's not my daddy!" Great now I'm just pure red. "Not but for real, don't you miss your cute patootie, I don't know how your mom even let you go to Italy... With me" I started laughing it's always been issue to my mo that my friends are Rosé and Jennie she's never really liked them.

"Well normally if she let's me do whatever I want, it means she's planning on destroying my life and bringing drama to it" I may have my eyes covered by the cucumber but I can feel that Rosé is literally giving me the 'bitch what the actual fuck' look.

"How'd that even happen" a smirk approached on my face.

"Well"

(Flash back 3 weeks ago in Seoul)
(Author's pov)

"Oh shit- it's mom!" The panic on Yn's face was clearly visible, she didn't expect a sudden call from her mother the person that doesn't want anything to do with her. She quickly put her finger on her lips signaling Jungkook to stay quiet, as she answered she heard her mother sound all cheerful which normally never happens.

"Ma what happened? is everything okay?" Her mother simply just hummed in pure amusement, instead of getting yelled, her mother just randomly started being nice. "My angel where are you you didn't come home today?" She's literally been gone for a week and she just noticed now, the nerve.

"Umm actually I'm going to be staying with Rosé for a little she's been a little bit depressed" that is the most worst lie ever. But clearly her mother is stupid enough to believe it. Actually I'm going to home a little bit later I need to speak with you about something.

"Honey just tell me now, is there someone there with you? Who's there with you?" Yn quickly started to freak meanwhile Jungkook is just sitting there following Yn's instructions. "Y-yeah I'm with a friend I'll drop bye later"

"Oh ok-" her mom was cut off as Yn immediately hanged up on her. "Umm Jungkook I've got to go, umm I'll miss you and I'll see you soon" the tone in her voice was clear that she wasn't going to see him for a while.

After that Yn quickly went to her house, and told her mother she was going to be accompanying Rosé so she can make sure her 'Depression' doesn't get worse, her mother just simply nodded and yn packed and left.

(End of flashback)

"And yeah that's how it happened"

"Wow yn, you used me to get away from your mom how sweet" wish I swear this girl I love her but she needs to get help.
(Author's pov)

"So as soon as I sign this contract she'll be married to you"

"Yes ma'am, or should I say mom" a slight smirk appeared in the man, who is this person? you're going to find out soon.

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕...
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶! 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘥
🤍💌🐇
𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴.