It's her

Song:   ̶K. ̶̶ ̶C̶i̶g̶a̶r̶e̶t̶t̶e̶s ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r ̶s̶e̶x

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 > 𝙄𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝

≫                        ≫                        ≫                        ≫

⚠ 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ⚠
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨. 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩.

(𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮)
:)

⏤͟͟͞͞  𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ⏤͟͟͞͞

"So how did you meet yn? " the large man asked not facing the sweet gentleman. " well we met at a playground" he said smiling. Meanwhile Jungkook lifted his eyebrow closing his hands into a fist. "But maybe you don't want to listen about that" the sweet man hesitated.

Jungkook glared at Hoseok poking his cheek but then hid it with fake smile. " oh trust me I want to know every single bit of it" the brown eyed man said smirking. Before Hoseok could even start Yn came back and sat down. She raised an eyebrow noticing the awkward silence in the room.

"so what were you two talking about?" She said smiling awkwardly. "Well Yniee I was going to tell Jungkook how we met" yn widened her eyes looking at Jungkook's expressions. "O-o h-how wonderful" she stuttered.

〢  𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠  〢

( 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑)

  Yn was crying in her room doing her homework next to her grandma. She kept rubbing her eyes from how tired and sad she feels. "why is mommy so mad? didn't do anything, grandma what did I do? Am I really a bad kid?" The little girl sobbed to her unconscious grandmother.

The little girl kept sobbing waiting for a response from her elder. " Yn.... My dear...... It's going to be ok..... Don't worry it's going to be ok......your mom is just really tired......." The elder said on the other side of the room.

"grandma why are you standing on the floor and sleeping in bed at the same time?" The naive little girl breathed. The elder had a calming glowing light behind her, she came to Her little grandchild and smile.

" my Yn I'm going on a little trip you will see me again but I need to go, but remember it's not your fault, I love you, your an amazing girl, you are capable of love, and I hope you read the notes I left" the elder smile trying to Pat the little girls head but her hand went through the little girls body.

Her grandmother waved her goodbye with a smile walking into the light. Turning around one more time meeting the 5 year old's teary eyes. The glowing light left leaving yn all alone.