we meet again

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐> 𝙄𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝

🤍✰♡

(𝙔𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫)

"Goodbye oppa take care" I instantly left him alone, he opened his mouth to say something, but I immediately slammed the door in his face. That was the most awkward conversation ever. As I closed the door my eyes met with the tall delicate man in front of me.

"Hi yniee give me a hug" he softly demanded. I went up to him and hugged, as hugged him I tried wrapping my arms fully around him but I miserably failed. In the hug I felt nothing but warmth and comfort. I felt extremely relaxed as I inhaled his vanilla scent. He rubbed his hands up and down my back making me smile and snuggle more into the hug.

Just then we heard the door open followed by some footsteps. I groaned in annoyance since the moment was ruined. I turned around only to find Namjoon and a pretty girl, 'that's weird she seems familiar'. "Yn, Jungkook meet Yeri" my eyes widen in anger and shock. "OMO! hi Yn I missed you!" She rapidly hugged me.

'Great now I'm going to have to kill a bitch' I thought to myself. I instantly shoved her making her trip on her heels. "Why is she here I don't want her here" I calmly asked Namjoon. The two men in the room were quite shocked of my behavior. "Y-Yn why are you being so mean?" She mumbled with tears in her eyes.

(𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫)

Yn instantly laughed out loud not believing Yeri's behavior. "Me? I'm being mean? Bitch step away before I fucking bitch slap you!" They all took steps away from her making her walk into the living room. "You know what I'll talk to her you guys stay here" jungkook calmly spoke running to check on Yn.

"Yn? Are you okay?" He worried about his little friend. She sighed falling on the floor covering her face to hide the tears. The gentleman quickly ran to her and held her in his arms.

"No jungkook I'm not okay, that bitch every single time she comes into my life something horrible happens" she breathed out. Jungkook decided to carry her to his room. As he layed her on the bed, she grabbed his waist not letting go of him. "Jungkook just keep hugging me I need this" she demanded in a light tone.

He nodded letting go of her placing himself on the bed. Before Yn could tear up she felt herself getting lifted into someones embrace. The moment she opened her eyes, her gaze met with Jungkook's. "Okay what can I do to make you feel better?" He spoke in a angelic tone.

There was nothing but pure silence in the room. He brushed his hands on her back once again. "Come on Yn please speak! Hmm?" He whispered. Before he could speak, he felt Yn's sigh laying on his chest. "She watched me get tortured all my life and she didn't do anything, and then she abandoned me" she said in a brittle tone.