jealousy jealousy

Continuing ⧽ 𝙄𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝

≫ ≫ ≫ ≫ ≫ ≫ ≫ ≫ ≫ ≫ ≫ ≫

𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Y/n: hey jisoo could you stop flirting with Jungkook. You said clearly angry.

Jisoo: no I don't want to. She said boldly

You put your leg out as she started walking towards Jungkook, making her trip. You smirked.

Y/n: oh I'm so sorry. You said in a mocking voice.

Jisoo: hey cutie do you want a kiss. She stated proudly.

Y/n: AH HELL NAH. you shouted pushing her.

Y/n: BITCH YOU BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KILL YOU.

Jisoo: why should I does he belong to you. She said laughing like a dumbass.

Y/n: n-no he's just my friend and he doesn't need to date no two timing hoe who doesn't know how to keep a man. You said stuttering at first but managed to end the sentence boldly.

Jisoo scoffs
Jisoo: at least I'm not a lonely dumbass. She smirks thinking she nailed that.

Y/n: how long did it take you to come up with that.

Jisoo quickly went to ask Jungkook for a date, before he could answer.

y/n: no he will not go out with you goodbye jisoo.

Jisoo: I'm not fucking leaving y/n.

Jk: umm y/niee could you calm down your being a little dramatic. He said making you shocked.

Jisoo: see of course he would defend me. She said smiling.

Jk: I'm not defen-

Y/n: Jungkook, since I'm being so dramatic why don't you get the hell out of my house. You said walking closer to him, making him back up until he got to the door.

Y/n: so if I'm being so dramatic, why are you still here. You asked pissed off.

Jungkook was trying to explain.

Y/n: please keep talking, I always yawn when I'm interested.

Y/n: have a good day Jeon Jungkook. You said smiling after slamming the door in his face.

You turned around to face jisoo looking at you dirty.

Jisoo: what are you looking at. She said looking at you up and down.

Y/n: the trash I forgot to take out. You said smiling before walking away.

𝙁𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙒𝘼𝙍𝘿
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Bam bam came downstairs only to see his sister making cookies.

Bam bam: ohhh you made cookies.

Y/n: yeah there not done though so don't get any dumb ideas. You said strictly.

Bam bam: no promises.

Y/n glared at jisoo when she came down the stairs.

Jisoo: oh hey little cus

Bam bam: hey what was the noise downstairs earlier. He asked not knowing the drama.

Y/n: what noise?

Jisoo: y/n was being rude to me, I think she's on her period.

Y/n: if I was on my period you would be burried by now. you muttered.