sneaky

Hey guys I have a new chapter
For you enjoy. 🤍

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 > 𝙄𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝

____________________________
------------------------

|𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑|

Jungkook was helping y/n go back up the window. She got scared thinking if jungkook was looking under her skirt. She stopped and froze. " don't worry I'm not looking " she looked down at him seeing his eyes were looking somewhere else. She finally made it safe and sound back to her room. " thanks jungkook, if you didn't help me I would've slipped a lot" she said giggling. " no worries y/n" the chocolate eyed boy said looking at her with a soft gaze.

As they were having another cute moment, y/n heard footsteps she panicked. Before she even pushed jungkook out the window her mother entered the room looking at her with nothing but confusion. " mija ( my daughter) what are you doing" y/n quickly turned around blocking her window so her mother wouldn't see jungkook. " nothing mom, just cleaning " she said smiling awkwardly. " well that's new," she muttered not believing a single word her own daughter said. " mija ( my daughter) why are you wet" she said looking at y/n up and down.

"Shit I forgot it was raining" she thought to herself. " umm the window was opened and I forgot it was raining and I accidentally got wet" she slowly turned her mom around walking her out of y/n's room. " you know what I'm going to shower I don't wanna get sick, thanks ma love you, hehehehe" she said locking her door.

" jeon you need to leave before my mom kills you" she said glaring at him. "Okay but I'll see you tomorrow right" he asked with adorable bambi eyes. "Yeah now get out" you giggle.

Y/n went to shower. She was happy and smiling.

Until.

She felt it again....

She was being watched....

By who you ask, she doesn't know...

But what she does know...

She's not safe at all...

𝙁𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙒𝘼𝙍𝘿
|𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫|┆

As I left y/n, I wonder if she really does like my gift to her. I just want her to know that I'm really happy she's my friend and I'm glad I met her. I went back home with a smile on my face. I entered and saw everything was dark. I quickly got on my defensive mode. I heard footsteps of someone behind me, I quickly turned around and kicked someone in the stomach.

"Shit OW! DAMN JUNGKOOK NO NEED TO HURT ME" it was a very familiar voice. I turned on the light it was Jin hyung. " oh hey hyung how are you" Jin looked at me as if I was dumb. "You idiot why'd you kick me" he said almost exploding. " oh I thought you were an intruder" I said smiling cutetly. Jin looked at me like he was going to get his flip flop. " aish you idiot how are you" he the tall man asked getting up.

"Good I just came back from visiting a friend" Jin looked at me in disbelief. " jungkook tell me the truth" " hyung I am telling the truth " he said whining. " jungkook you smell like a girl's perfume " he said back sassly with his hands on his hips. " oh that's y/n's perfume" Jin was shocked " wait do you have a girlfriend" I looked at him and laughed. " hyung I visited a friend and I'm not looking to date anyone " Jin looked at me up and down not believing a single word I just said. " sure kid sure"

I then got a call from y/n.

𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀:

Jk: y/n?

y/n♡: jungkook can you pick me up?

Jk: what why?

Y/n♡: because I think I'm in danger.

Jk: what do you mean your in danger?

Y/n♡: damnit jungkook I'm being watched be quick please. After that she hanged up pretty quick.

" hyung we've got to go"

"What why"

"Y/n's in danger"

...

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿

𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥.
𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘺/𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦?
𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺/𝘯?
𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳?

𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 🤍