Binge

"What to do, what to do." Daisy whispered to herself as she slumped down on the couch. Her long brown hair was pulled into a messy bun and it flopped to the side. She opened her tv menu and clicked on the Netflix icon. "Daredevil? Oooh! I new show by Marvel?! Hell yeah! I'm in!" She ran to her kitchen and snagged a bag of Doritos and a root beer. Her olive skin shone bright in the late afternoon light. It was a rainy day for New York. and her grey eyes stared intently at the screen. "Charlie Cox. You are one handsome devil aren't you? Daredevil that is." She laughed at her own pun and decided to call it a night. After 5 episodes, her stomach growled for something other than fatty corn chips covered in flavored dust.

"What'll it be, tummy?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen. Her small apartment, was compact but cozy. Not to many people lived in the apartments, and usually only stayed for long vacations. She put a pot of water on the stove and waited for it to boil. Her mind drifted. A strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist and she inhaled sharply. "Hello gorgeous." A deep scratchy voice whispered. It sent shivers of pleasure down her body, as a pair of lips traced down her neck. She snapped out of her daydream and saw the pot was boiling, and must have been for a while.

Ramen. Again. She slurped up the noodles and heard a loud bang from outside the hallway. She raised an eyebrow and walked over to the door. She peeked into the hallway seeing a man in a baseball cap struggling with some boxes. Smirking, she helped the man collect his boxes by taking a few into her own arms. "Where to?" She asked. "Room 284?" a man with a strong English accent asked. She led the way into the staircase, her bare feet taking the steps two by two. Setting the boxes down. She looked up and recognized the face immediately. It was Charlie Cox.

Hey guys! So I decided to write a Charlie Cox fanfic because I haven't seen one and I love him sooo much. So I figured why not? I hope you guys like it so far! Longer chapters coming soon!