Its Okay

10 years later...
Daisy sat up slowly from bed, and rubbed her eyes. "Charlie?" She mumbled. He groaned. "Good morning, love." He whispered in a raspy morning voice. She smiled and cuddled into his chest. He took her small hand and played with her wedding ring and whispered, "The best day of my life.." She grinned and leaned in to kiss him. "Mommy! Daddy! Anna took my doll and is slobbering all over it!" Melody, their 6 year old daughter screeched.
• • •
"I love you, you cute little thing." Daisy said as she nuzzled into Anna's small, 13 month old frame. She giggled and swatted at the air. Daisy laughed along and said, "Never grow up." She put Anna into her crib for a nap and Charlie came up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her ear. "I love you, I love you, I love you." He said kissing her neck each time. "I love you too," She breathed out. "and nothing will change that."
"Hey," Charlie tilted his head, "want to go watch Netflix?"
~~~~~
Daisy, Charlie, and Austin all became friends again and all was well. With the help of Charlie, Daisy became better about the way she felt about her past, and herself.

Yo! That's it, folks! It's the shortest chapter in the history of the world, but I just wanted to wrap it up!! Ah! I'll be starting a new story soon! I hope you read it! That's all for now. Love you guys!