Drink

The feeling of his lips on hers sent sparks through her. She kissed back and they were like long lost puzzle pieces. She smiled and pulled back. "Good morning." He said in a scratchy, morning voice. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:28 am. "Morning." She said biting her lip. He let out a sleepy laugh, "Sorry. I. It felt right. " he ran his hands through his hair. She smiled showing that it was okay and walked into the bathroom. She closed the door and turned the faucets on to fill up the tub. She stripped down and thought about the kiss. It did feel right. After pouring in some fruity scented soap, she lowered herself in. She sank down and closed her eyes, how did she feel? Charlie was a great guy, but the way Austin acted around him? Could Austin want to be more than best friends? "Ugh." She thought.
• • •
She rose from the luke warm water and walked into the bedroom to find Charlie gone. She shrugged and made her way to the closet. After slipping on some sweatpants and a tee-shirt, she brushed through her hair and walked to the kitchen. "Hey! I made breakfast." Charlie said, stepping away from the stove with a pan in his hand. He plated up some eggs, French toast, and of course, coffee soup. "Thanks, Charlie." She said while yawning. It was now 6:39 and she had to leave for work in almost 20 minutes. She ate quickly and poured her coffee in a Starbucks cup, and screwed on the lid. She sprinted into her room and changed into her black tee, kakis, and black vans. "Where are you going?" Charlie asked as she walked through the door, apron and coffee in hand. "To work, silly. Make yourself at home, chill today. Do whatever superstars do, and I'll be back around 2:30, okay?" He got up and hugged her, "Alright, see you soon." And she walked out the door, grabbing her keys.
• • •
Daisy slammed the car door, and sighed. "Sorry door.." Her boss had been a total butt, and extended her hours because Daisy, "didn't work hard enough." There wasn't many people in Starbucks that day, so she obviously didn't have to work very hard. She undid her pony tail, and ran her fingers through her messy hair. She checked her phone, saw that it was 5:27, and started to trudge her way towards the entrance of the apartment complex.
• • •
Charlie laughed as Daisy walked out the door to work. He had 7 hours on his hands and had no idea what to do. He cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes. Than, he walked up to his apartment and showered, and changed into a black tee shirt that was kinda tight, and looser grey sweatpants. He looked in his mirror and saw how bad he looked. His eyes were bloodshot from crying, and he looked tired. Last night he slept for the first time that week, and started to get over Harley. But not the way he expected. "I'm falling for Daisy." He finally admitted to himself. "But so is Austin.." He figured. He knew she would pick Austin if it ever came to it. But Harley was still in his heart. He slammed his hand on to the dresser, and walked into the kitchen. He got a bottle of bourbon and popped the cap, taking a long swig. He needed to forget about Harley. Another drink. Her blond hair. Another. Her deep green eyes. Another. What about Daisy? Another. Austin. Another. He kept thinking and drinking until the whole bottle was gone. He set it down and somehow managed to make it back to Daisy's couch. He sat there and heard the door unlock. It was Austin.

Uh oh! I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll try to update soon! Love you guy, and be sure to share, comment, and vote!