Surprised By a Nightmare

"Yeah, I'm not doing much. Want to come over and binge watch with me?" Daisy talked into her black, iPhone 5. "Yup." Said the voice on the other side. She hung up and started straightening up a bit. Austin, who'd she's been best friends with since forever, was coming over. She slipped on a comfy grey sweater, black sweatpants, and pulled her hair into a messy bun. "Perfect timing, as usual." She laughed to herself as the doorbell rang. She jogged to the door and looked through the peep hole. "Hi Day!" Austin said, waving toward the door. She laughed and let him in.
• • •
"So let me get this straight," Austin said, confused, "he's blind, but he's not actually. Wh- why- I don't. What the hell?!" He finally said. Daisy laughed and his bright blue eyes glanced at her, and she made a funny face. "What's so hard to understand? Just watch." She said in between laughs. The doorbell rang and she groaned. "It's open!" She glanced behind the couch and saw it was Charlie. "Oh! Hey!" She said hopping up. It had been a few days since they had last talked, and butterflies found their way to her stomach when she saw him. "Hello Daisy. I was wondering if-" he looked to the couch and saw Austin. "Who's this?" He said, like a curious puppy. "Austin," Austin said, extending a rather muscular arm. There was an awkward tension. "You are?" He said with a straight face. "Charlie. I moved in almost a week ago." He turned to Daisy. "Daisy, I- um. I-just. Never mind." He mumbled as he looked at his shoes, blushing. There was another awkward tension, and it made Daisy's heart race. "Are you really blind?" Austin asked. Charlie laughed and you could almost hear the tension snap. "No, just for my character. How do you like it so far?"
"It's cool."
"Would you like to stay and binge watch with us?" She asked. He shrugged his shoulders and replied, "sure."
• • •
It was getting late and Austin said he had to go. Charlie agreed but stood at the doorway. "Daisy?" He asked. "Huh?" She asked, slowly getting off the couch and stretching.
"The reason you haven't seen me much.. I-I've been having these nightmares, and I haven't gotten much sleep. I haven't fallen asleep at all actually. I keep dreaming about Harley saying she wants me back, but cheats on me again, and again, and again. I came to ask you earlier if... I could stay with you?" He looked into her brown eyes and then wiped his own. These nightmares were really effected him. She slowly nodded her head 'yes' and went to wipe his tears away. "You can stay as long as you need to, Charlie." He whimpered a small thank you and hugged her deeply.
• • •
She laid on the left side, and he on the right. She listened until she heard even breathing, and let her sleep take over. He rolled over and kissed her passionately. She groaned and cupped his cheek, as he bit her lip. An- she was woken from her dream with Charlie whimpering and moving around a lot. She shook his shoulder and he flung himself up into a sitting position. He had tears streaming down his face. She reached over and hugged him from behind. "It's okay. Shhh. It was just a dream. You're okay. Your okay." she mumbled into his ear. He turned around and kissed her.

Oh snap! Hope you guys enjoyed!!! More updates coming soon! Comment what you think!!