Coffee Soup

"Uh. I-hi. I'm Daisy." She said as she stuck out a black nail polished hand. He took it, "Hi. Charlie. Um," he looked down at the boxes and smiled sheepishly, "thanks. For the help I mean. Sorry I'm- it's nice to meet you, Daisy. Would you like to come in? There's not much, but-" he looked down flustered and fumbled in his pocket for his keys. "I'd love to, Charlie." She said picking up the boxes again. "Lead the way."
• • •
"You like coffee?" He asked, his British accent made Daisy smile. "Yeah. Thanks." There was a small silence as he filled the pot with water. He bit his lip as he concentrated. She laughed into her hands when she realized, that was the only thing he had unpacked. A coffee maker, and a provided couch. "Why'd you decide to move to this swanky little place?" Daisy asked walking over and leaning against the counter. "Ah. Well, I wanted to get away for a while. To much paparazzi around the city. Flashing lights and weird fashion isn't my fit." Charlie said, pouring coffee into two "mugs." They were more like soup bowls. Daisy laughed and he gave her a questioned look. "Sorry, it's just- it's like coffee soup." She said in between giggles. He smiled and took a sip. "I suppose so." He didn't seem to judge her messy hair and sweatpants look. He actually found it kind of cute. Daisy blushed when she realized he was staring at her, and sipped her coffee. "This isn't my normal, clothing," lie, "it's just-" "No no." He said, cutting her off. "You look beautiful." She blushed harder and set her bowl by the sink. "Thanks, Charlie. Knock if you need anything. Room 180. See you around, Brit." She mentally face palmed as she walked out, closing the door behind her. "Brit? What the hell?" She mumbled to herself, as her bare feet slapped the concrete on the way down. Living with an actor upstairs. This is going to be different.

'Ello, loves! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll try to update soon, and sorry for my grammar in advance. I'm not the best haha. Love you guys! Stay "daring!"