Chapter 1: Coming to The Happy Hotel

Adam's POV: Today was shit. The princess today was singing about some Hotel, seemed like a load of bullshit. Haha, no demons can be redeemed... But I needed to get away from my pimp. I can't be found by him unless I wanna be a puppet again. I headed to the hotel and was greeted by the princess of hell. "Hi!! Welcome to The Happy Hotel! I'm Charlie, I'll be helping you with your stay." She said. "Yeah, okay I need a place to stay I'll go through with this idea of yours if you let me stay" I didn't try to hide the fact I was annoyed. Of course I didn't want to be redeemed. I can't really be redeemed with my father being royalty in a way. Next to the royal family, My father is the most powerful being in hell and if he finds out I'm doing this I'm gonna be double fucking dead. "Of course! As long as you go through with redemption I'll be happy to check you in!" Charlie said in a cheerful tone, as expected. "What's your sin?" "Wrath." I said in a blank tone. "What's your name" I was nervous to answer that question. I can't let people know I'm a Demonic or from the Demonic family. So... I just told her my first name. "Adam." "Okay, and your cause of death?" That question made me freeze. I didn't want anyone or anything to know how I died. I didn't want anyone to think I was weak and I still don't. "Can I leave that blank for now?" I asked. "Uhh... Sure! You will be in room 665. Have a nice day!" She handed me my keys and I headed to my room. Those questions I will soon have to answer. People know me as Hellbender. And when I was Hellbender I was the most feared Demon in all of hell after I fatally injured Lucifer. But than the whole royal family had a plan to kill me so I faked my death.

Flashback
No one's POV:

"We have to kill that beast!" Lilith yelled. "He has injured your father Charlie, and tonight we must kill that fucking bitch!" "Momma, maybe we can redeem Hellbender. And make him help papa" Charlie said. Charlie was just a kid when Adam was being hunted. "No My little Apple, we must kill it, before it over thrones us." Lucifer said.

Time skip

"Luci, I've received news." Lilith came in and said. "What is it my queen?" Lucifer asked. "Hellbender is dead. We found his corpse by the clock tower." "Good, than we no longer have to worry about that awful monster."

Flashback end

"I had to fake my death, now I'm a pornstar; Adam's apple. Yeah, my boss is definitely creative to say the least." I bumped into a short red demon who looked like a strawberry deer. "Pardon me sir." The man said. I quickly got protective and created a flaming hand knife with my fire. "Who are you?!" I exclaimed. The man laughed. "HAHA HO! I am Alastor! Pleasure to meet you sweetheart!" Alastor shook my hand and I knew who he was by his voice. "Pleasure to meet you too," I quickly took my hand back. "I'm Adam. A new Patreon here I guess." Alastor looked at me surprised. "You believe in redemption?" "Ha, no, I'm just here for a place to stay. I think she has high hopes that are gonna fall. Demons can't be redeemed." "Finally someone who I can agree with! Well I best be off, see you around sometime." I nodded as he walked away. I entered my room and lay on the bed. Between my pornstar job and me being an ex-overlord I am also a singer. I didn't have a specific genre that I sang I sang anything I felt like singing. So I sang myself to sleep with a lullaby my mother sang to me until she died.

"Sleep little one, close your eyes. Your body's cooling, with the night. Let your worries, slip away. Tomorrow is a brand new day. Shimmering moon and, satin sky. Soft wind breathes it's, lullaby. Your dreams are here to, set you free. The dawn will bring you, back to me. The dawn will bring you back to me."

The next day

It was 7 in the morning when someone was knocking at my door. "Wake up! You have therapy with Charlie today! Get your lazy ass up!" A woman said. Of course, Vaggie had to wake me up at 7 in the fucking morning. She always has her pussy in a twist. So I snapped at the bitch. "FIX YOUR FUCKING EDGES HUNNY, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU." And of course, she burst in with her spear. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU ASS!" Vaggie yelled at me. I than pushed her out of my room and went downstairs into Charlie's office where her therapy sessions are held. "It's just gonna be you and me today. Are other Patreon is at work." Charlie said calmly. "Okay, makes me more comfortable to talk to ya." We both sat down and she gave me a list of questions that I could easily answer yes or no to but than she asked this. "What's your past or in other words what's your backstory?" I froze like I did last time but I knew I had to tell her anyway.