Chapter 11: The little question

Adam's POV: Angel woke up before me this time and went to make breakfast and take care of his pet pig. I woke up a few minutes after him due to his pig wiggling on my stomach and lap. I gently picked the pig up and put him down on the bed as I left the room. I could tell the pig followed me into the hallway because I could here little squeals and snorts here and there. I came into the main room and Angel came up and hugged me. "Good morning my Batsy." Angel said in a cheerful tone. "Good morning Darlin." "I see you met my pet pig Fat Nuggets." I giggled a bit as the pig rubbed against my ankles. "I think he likes you. He doesn't like anyone but me, your the first person nuggs has done this to besides me." Angel said with a wide smile. "Yeah, he was wiggling on my lap for awhile untill I left the room and then he followed me here." I said with a chuckle, Angel kissed my cheek and went back into the main room. This was odd, I've seen Angel be perverted as shit most of the time but with me, he isn't perverted. "Hey babe, why aren't you a pervert towards me? You've barely made any sexual comments for awhile which is odd." I simply asked to him, Angel looked me up and down and his eyes got a look of lust. I quickly knew what I said is either gonna get me fucked in my ass or dead. Probably the first option I'm assuming because Angel's lust in his eyes. "Oh.~ I've just been waiting for you to not be tired and everyone else is away." He said in seductive tone that made me back away, I did NOT want to be fucked right here and now. "Angel I swear if that's not a gun in your shorts I'm gonna kill ya." I said with a shaky voice as he got closer untill I was pinned to a wall. "Sweetheart you can't kill me and no, it's not a gun in my pants. I'm excited to see ya." He said as his hand was reaching for my thigh which I quickly smacked away. "Keep being excited for me, cause nothing's gonna happen." I told him with a smirk as I pushed him away gently. Thankfully Charlie came in and said it's almost time to leave to her parents ball room and that we'll be leaving in 6 hours. That reminded me that I had something to ask Angel. "Hey my twilight, can I ask you something?" He looked at me with a smile and touched my hand. "Yeah of course, what is it." I blushed a little and held his hand tight. "Do you wanna be my date to the ball?" I asked him sheepishly. I made a fool of myself completely. Angel smiled widely and hugged me to where it felt like my ribs were gonna break. "Of course babe! I'll be happy to go with ya." He said while squeezing the fuck out of me. I hugged him back and we both left the main room to get ready.