Chapter 6: Trip to town

Previously: "I don't know what's wrong with me now that he's here. I no longer feel used around him. I feel like I can be myself. I love this. And I might love him."

Adam's POV: I woke up this morning and what took me by fucking surprise was, to see I was sleeping in bed with a FUCKING PORNSTAR. I got out of his bed and left his room. When I got down to the hall Amber was there. "Where'd you sleep last night?" She asked. I smiled in annoyance. "Why are you asking dear sister?" "I asked Charlie which room you were staying in so I could check on ya, and when I went to check last night, YOU. WERE. NOT. THERE." She looked at me with her eyes twitching. I groaned and tried to push past her only to be thrown downstairs. "You were with that whore; Angel dust wasn't ya?!" She yelled while tackling me to the ground. "First of all  he's not a whore." Amber raised an eyebrow with disbelief as I continued. "And second of all, I slept in the same bed as him. I didn't touch him and he didn't touch me." I told her sternly. "It's not like you'd remember if it did happen." "Hey!" "It's true, do you remember this?" She than showed me a video of when I was drunk one time.

(Imagine this boy having black and red hair and crimson eyes and pretend he's a teenager)

"NOPE!" I said and then yeeted my sister's phone out the 12 story high window. I went back up to Angel's room and knocked. He opened the door and he is halfway naked with only his underwear on. I quickly covered my red face. "Ya like what ya see shortie?" He teased as I growled slightly and cleared my throat. "Yes, I MEAN NO! Ugh, anyways I was wondering if you would like to go out on the town with me?" I asked. I can't believe I almost said yes. AND I SWEAR IF THAT'S NOT A GUN IN HIS UNDERWEAR IM KILLIN' EM. "Sure shnookums just let me get dressed and I'll be right there." Angel said. I was kind of excited to do this. I've done a lot of things alone but now hopefully I can finally do things with someone. "Okay see ya in a bit legs." I said as I walked away. I could here him giggle as the door shut behind me. I felt my heart racing for some reason and I felt good. I met up with Melena and we talked to pass the time. Me and Melena got along pretty well, I didn't like her at first but I've gotten used to her. After 20-25 minutes of chatting with Lena, Angel came downstairs,  signaling me to come on. I followed Angel and we went to The Singing siren. (me:yes it's a place in hell I made up for this story.) I opened the door for Angel, he giggled and went inside as I followed behind. I was getting pissed off by some bitch named Mimzy. She kept looking at me in ways I didn't appreciate. Through my grinding teeth in anger, I heard Angel's sweet little voice. "Shnookums, out of everyone in the hotel, why did you ask me to take a walk with ya? Why not Alastor? You and him are better friends than you and I." Angel said with a slight confusion I'm his tone. I smiled at him and said. "Me and Al are not as close as me and you. I wanted to take you out as a thank you for taking care of me while I was drunk." He blushed and smiled a bit. "Thank you shnookums, that's the nicest thing anyone has done for me." I smiled at his blushing until fucking Mimzy had to come and tap me on the shoulder.