Chapter 18: The truth is out.

Adam's POV: I walked into me and Angel's shared room to talk to him about my name. "Angel can we talk?" I asked him as he looked down at me. "Yeah sure Toot's. Whats up?" I sighed and sat him down beside me. "I wanna tell you my full name. I've tried keeping it hidden from everyone but I don't wanna hide it from you anymore." He looked at me with a gentle smile and he held my hand. "I'm here to listen babe." I returned the smile. "My full name is Adam Demonic. I am the oldest son of a Royal (pain in my ass) demon named; Judas. My father is one of the most powerful demons besides Lucifer. I also was Hellbender, a demon who injured Lucifer a few years ago. Please don't change your point of view on me." He started tearing up and he looked at me in shock. "I can't believe it..." He started as he stared at me. He was crying a little heavier as he continued. "Adam Demonic, the one who committed suicide at 12 years old in front of his friend." I looked at him in suspicion and surprise. "How do you know all that?" I asked him and he returned a question that made me feel something. "Do you remember that kid that was your best friend?" I nodded and said. "Yeah I do, his name was Anthony. We were best friends ever since he found me in an abandoned shed." He hugged me tightly and cried into my shoulder while smiling. "I am Anthony. I started calling myself Angel Dust because I remembered when you were alive you would always call me Angie or Angel. I missed you so much I changed my first name to Angel So I could feel like I still had you." I started crying and held him tightly. I knew the name and laugh was familiar, and now I know why. It's because my crush from the living realm was now my fiance in hell, I couldn't have been a luckier demon to have him.

Angel's POV: I can't fucking believe it. My living realm childhood crush has been with me this whole time. And now he's my fiance, I was suffering from Valentino and my work everyday before, I used to pray I would find Adam again that I would see him and hold him like we did when we were kids. My prayers were answered and I couldn't be happier.