Chapter 16: Adams return

Adam's POV: I woke up in the hotel's nursing room, in a hospital bed. I don't know how I was alive again, I overdosed and bled out. I heard the door nob turn and saw Angel come in. He rushed to me and hugged me close. "You scared me so badly! I'm so happy your alive!" He exclaimed. I held him and my sisters came in with a smile. "I told ya he'd come back. Anyway how are ya big bro?" Amber said. I looked at all of them and smiled. "I'm doing fine sis and Angel, I'm sorry I broke my promise." Angel looked at me and smiled. "It's fine Batsy. But why did you kill yourself?" I sighed and told him about everyone pointing and laughing at me and about the conversation between me and Alastor. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. "Thanks for being honest my love." I smiled and hugged him close. "Your welcome darlin." I kissed him on the cheek and he giggled a bit.

Time skip

Angel's POV: Adam recovered and he finished the therapy part of Charlie's redemption. He wasn't gonna be redeemed, and he only did the therapy part to get her off his ass. I love his kitten ass anyway. And I know he loves me.

Adam's POV: Me and Angel have been doing well and I finished therapy bullshit with Charlie so she would shut her fucking yapper. Angel and I have been going on dates and I've got to learn so much about him. And at this point later on... I might just pop the question.

Me: LMAO! Sorry this chapter was short I had writers block.