Chapter 13: The Hellish Ball PT: 2

Adam's POV: As I went outside I was thinking about each of my deaths. I have died 7 out of 10 of my lives and each time I forget the person who did it and forget I met them. I wish I could forget Puppeteer, Valentino, and me killing myself but I know I can't. I felt a presence near me so I turned to see who it was and it was someone that I know hates me more than anything; Lucifer Magne. He raised an eyebrow to me and spoke in a low voice. "My daughter says your her new Patreon and that your name is Adam. Is that correct?" He asked while coming closer. "Yes Sir, My name is Adam." "Hm, that's odd. Do you know any of the royal families besides The Magne's and The Goetia's?" I knew he was trying to get me to say I knew The Demonic Royal family or The Hayla Royal family. I wasn't gonna let that slip. "Um, no sir. I do not." I lied through my teeth but hey, it's not like I haven't lied before. I noticed he was starting to piece things together and I was hoping he won't know. "What year did you come to hell sinner?" The question seemed simple but I knew it was gonna lead to something. "1939, S-sir." That was a lie I came to hell in 1923, October, 8th. The day that I faked my death as Hellbender.
"That's an awfully weird coincidence. You came to hell the same day The malicious Hellbender disappeared and died." He said staring at me. I could feel the sweat down the back of my neck dripping. I knew if I didn't say something he'd find out. "Hehe, yeah, weird coincidence." I tried to change a subject but after awhile I failed. " "You know, your familiar." I became FUCKING TERRIFIED by that sentence. "Oh really, how's that?" He grinned at my question and grabbed my wrist tightly. "Let's see, you look a lot like my rival's oldest son; Adam Demonic. How coincidental that you look exactly like him and have the same name." I was about to burn him like I did 16 years ago when Charlie came in. "DAD! LEAVE MY NEW PATREON ALONE!" She yelled at her father. She nodded so I could leave while she talked to her dad. Angel saw my wrist and the mark on it and he wrapped it in an ace bandage.

Time skip

Angel's POV: We all got to the hotel and me and Adam went to our rooms. Adam was quiet the whole limo ride and ever since we got back. I went to check on Adam and I knocked on his door.