Reading Thirst Tweets (j.o)

-wherein you and Jenna were invited to Buzzfeed, to read thirst tweets about each other

-

3rd person POV

You and Jenna's relationship was not public but also not private at the same time, when both of you started dating each other, either of you wanted to keep things lowkey.

When fans started to suspect Jenna was dating someone, she just straight up told them she was and that was the end of the discussion. She wanted to keep her career life and personal life two very different things, and her fans respected it.

The fans knew who you were, a young and talented writer who released a couple of wlw stories that hit the charts. You were one of the writers who after they released a book, would disappear and come back months later with another book published.

Once Jenna confirmed she was in a relationship with someone, she also revealed who she was dating. And the fans went wild after knowing you were the author of her favorite books.

Your own fan base was also shocked by the revelation, your fans titled you as a 'ghost author' meaning you never once revealed anything personal, even just a favorite color, your fans really only knew your name and face, nothing more. So hearing something about your private life, they got happy and excited.

Which shocked both of the fandoms at the same time. Even after publicizing your relationship, the fans don't really see both of you interacting on social media, which stirred up some rumors of the relationship happening only for the publicity.

But both of you knew the truth, your relationship was doing absolutely perfect. Behind closed doors, both of you lived together in a penthouse with 2 dogs. With Jenna being an actress and you being a best-selling author world wide, your paychecks had more zeros than your test papers ever had.

You and Jenna were laying on your couch, today was a lazy day for both of you, and just laid there cuddling and on your phones. You were laying on Jenna's chest and her hand resting on one of your boobs. She suddenly laughs at her phone and you look over at her.

"Can I see?" You looked at her and pouts a bit, sad because your girlfriend didn't show you the meme she was laughing about. "Darling, it isn't a meme. Buzzfeed emailed me saying they want us to read some thirst tweets about each other" Jenna holds back a giggle and her dimples were showing, your eyes lit up and kissed her cheek where the dimples were.

Jenna notices this and looks down at you, "What a cutie" she said, and kisses your forehead. You looked at her phone and read the email.

'Greetings, Ms. Ortega !

This is the Buzzfeed staff, and our team was wondering if you are interested to be part of our 'Thirst Tweets' series on YouTube, where celebrities like you, would read thirst tweets your fans have to say. It would also be our honor to have your significant other, Y/n Y/l/n, to join in with you.