Alphabet Headcanons (t.c)

Tara Carpenter Alphabet Headcanons

SFW

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Tara is very affectionate with you, and she isn't afraid to show how much she loves you publicly. Since both of you are in the same college along with the gang, whenever she's there, you're also right there beside her while she holds your hands.

Even if she gets teased by it, she's willing to get teased forever if it means to always be really affectionate to you.

B = Beginning (How would the relationship start?)

The relationship would start at Woodsboro. You were Amber Freeman's younger sister, so you were friends with her wayyy before. You always had a crush on Tara, but you knew your sister liked her too so you just decided it would be better to just back off, knowing how she could get extremely possessive.

After Amber's betrayal it of course broke your heart that your only family member had killed your friends, but then Sam, Mindy, Chad had helped you heal, and especially Tara.

One thing led to another. After a couple of 'friendly' dates, movie nights, and spending time with each other, Tara realized she had fallen for you, and then after she confessed, both of you finally got together.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Tara LOVES to cuddle with you and she will always be the big spoon. She knows how broken you got after the whole Ghostface thing, knowing your own blood and flesh sister killed people, it broke you to the point you thought you couldn't get fixed.

She holds you tightly, with your head on her neck and rubbing your back gently, whispering sweet things to your ear as you both melt by the warmth.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Tara never thought about settling down with you, not because she didn't want to— but because it never really crossed her mind even once. But then she suddenly thought about it when you, Sam, and her were getting groceries, how she could see herself buying an apartment or maybe a house, to settle down with you.

She could see both of you doing the chores together, giggling and laughing at each other's silly antics, and it made her heart flutter.

Tara sucked at cooking, she once burnt the dinner you guys were about to eat, and she got teased by Chad the whole week about it. Mindy laughed her ass off to see Tara all pouty and embarrassed while hugging you on the couch, and Sam cooked for dinner instead.

She might suck at cooking, but cleaning was definitely her thing. Her room was always organized and clean, and doing the chores was never a problem for Tara.