Bawat Piyesa (w.a)

Every Piece

Every Piece

- wherein Wednesday just realized a little bit too late, just how much you actually mean to her.

ⓘ TW: depression, self-harm, and attempted suicide.

Slow burn

-

3rd person POV

You often wonder what life felt like if your thoughts simply didn't exist, they were always bothering you. On random days, you catch yourself staring into oblivion, thinking about nothing.

The feeling of emptiness and numbness was consuming you everyday, you didn't know what to feel anymore. There are times where there would be a silent voice in your head that tells you that maybe things would be better if you weren't born.

You tried ignoring them, the stupid voices, but you knew deep down those voices were only yours to begin with.

You don't feel anything, and you wonder if the pills may have done too much. The world feels too big and it is making your head nauseous. You often disassociate from reality, feeling like you're there but you aren't at the same time.

You always felt like you weren't in control of your own body. Life felt like an empty void, the things that made you happy before, didn't do absolute shit anymore. Your favorite movies and series lost their sparks, and the familiar excitement became nothing but mere dust.

The pizza that was always your comfort food, became an uncomfortable thing to even eat. The flavors no longer bursted in your taste buds, rather they tasted slimy and weird.

You hated it, you hated yourself for letting you feel like this. Feeling lost and drained most of the time, you can't help yourself, it was just how you felt. No matter how much you try to push your feelings away, they always come back.

You feel your mind and body shutting down on its own, and the world seems to slow down at an ungodly pace, making you mad like it wasn't enough already.

You sometimes thought about just ending it all, that way you can finally feel at peace within yourself. But you just can't, maybe it's because you'd feel a guilty conscience following you even after death, or maybe it was because of someone.

You never told Wednesday how you felt, you knew how much she hated emotions, and to be honest, she sucked at comforting people, so you didn't even try to hint at her that you were hurting.

You thought that maybe it was a mistake to make Wednesday your home, the person you'd run over to when shit happened, the person who'd make you feel so complete and so happy, and the person who was your only reason to keep living in this world.

It was a huge mistake, but it was a mistake that you were willing to commit.

Listen to Bawat Piyesa by Munimuni