Tara Carpenter Headcanons

SFW

> She loves to hold your hands while sleeping or cuddling together, it gives her a sense of comfort knowing both of your fingers are locked with each other.

> She tries to hide the fact that she is madly in love with you.

> Would do anything just for you to kiss her on the cheek, although she loves it when you kiss on the lips, the cheeks just hits differently especially when you tilt your head up a bit to do it.

> She always smiles when you start singing while you’re doing something, completely oblivious to the Carpenter giving you love eyes across the room.

> While you’re cooking something, she gives you a back hug and kisses your shoulder lightly while asking you what you're cooking, and if she could help.

> She ended up not helping even though you asked her to because she was just latched onto your back, hugging you tightly while you worked in the kitchen with her company.

> Gets all giddy when texting you, and Mindy will ALWAYS tease her about it.

> Even though she hates horror movies, you both watch them just because she loves it when you scoot closer to her if you’re scared. Or when you scream and hide your face on her arm, despite her being scared too, she forgets about it and smiles when you hold her.

> She doesn’t really like chocolates that much, but she buys them for you because you love them.

> Her scent is always in your room, you didn’t mind it of course. (Whenever you’d go to the bathroom, she’d spray a bit of her perfume on your air purifier.)

> Since you’re a dancer, you would often play a song you’re currently learning the choreo, and she always waits for you to start dancing randomly because she loves your passion for dancing.

> The first to tell or text you good morning.

> She loves to cuddle, it’s like her daily dose of crack.

> Never lets anyone hold her left hand because of the scar Ghostface gave her, but when it comes to you she loves it when you trace your fingers around the dead tissues and give it a kiss all the time. You’re the only one who gets to hold it.

> Have I mentioned that Tara is madly in love with you?

ⓘ NSFW

> She’s a switch, but she lowkey loves it more when she’s on top and who’s in control.

> Her sex drive is high, higher than Sam’s even. I guess it runs in the blood?

> Prefers vanilla sex than kinky sex, because she gets more turned on when she sees you getting high with her dirty praising.

> Talking about praising, she has a praise kink, either receiving or giving both works for her.

“Oh baby, look at you being such a good girl.”

"You look so amazing beneath me."

"That's it, just a little more princess."

"I will never get enough of you."

> She loves it when you both scissor, just feeling your wet and hot pussy against her own dripping cunt drives her crazy.

> When shits gets a bit heated though, oh you are one fucked mf’er.

> Buys and uses dildos that barely fit you. They’re long, thick, and veiny, just how she loves to see it pumping in and out of you in a drunken gaze.

“T-Tara baby.. I don’t think it’s gonna fi—” A moan interrupted your sentence, when Tara suddenly forced the silicone dick inside you. Your head drops on her pillows from the burning feeling on your core, panting from being full and filled up to the brim by your lover’s cock.

“See princess? I told you it would fit.”

> Your skin would be filled with marks, bites, bruises, and hickeys, especially your tits. She became a titty person when she saw your pairs for the first time.
Loves to fuck you missionary style just to see your melons rocking back and forth from her thrusts.

Tara smirks as she looks down. There you are underneath her, legs spread wide open as she rams the strap on inside of you, your wetness running down onto her sheets, as your round perky breasts are jiggling from her rough movements.

“Fuck Y/n, you look so hot right now.”

> After having sex, she would stay in bed with you for a couple of minutes until you’ve calmed down from your high, then get up to go to the bathroom to get a towel and clean you up. Tara then goes back to bed with you, and you both cuddle naked while sleeping in each other’s arms.

t.c alphabet headcanons up next, still both sfw and nsfw !

don't forget to vote ^^

xiihyun