How Long (w.a)

- wherein your friends placed their bets on who can be the closest to Wednesday, but she is on her period

-

Your POV

It was supposed to be a fun sleepover, with snacks, movies, and some games for all of us to be entertained. Until Tyler suggested a life threatening challenge, in hindsight it was an easy one, but not when the person involved was Wednesday Addams.

I always feel strange around her, not in a bad way, but also not in a good way either. She makes me feel nervous and giddy whenever we would talk, and her eyes always seemed to be interested in what I was saying no matter what topic it may be.

She listens, and it always makes me smile. I find it cute when she would say something insulting, but then her body language said otherwise. Wednesday was (sometimes) easy to read, and I often wonder if she just lets me read her, or I took her character completely wrong.

I knew I liked the girl. It was a feeling that I recognized the second I would stay up and night, longing for Wednesday's presence.

Ajax and Enid were all over each other, flirting and giving each other small kisses and some other couple stuff. Xavier and Tyler were glaring at each other, spatting small insulting remarks about how they will probably win this 'game'. Yoko is just busy with her phone, and me and Bianca are just casually talking.

The challenge was simple: whoever gets the closest to Wednesday without her snapping at them, each person has to give that person 10 dollars.

"This is gonna be fun." Ajax laughed as we all walked to Ophelia's Hall, where Wednesday and Enid's dorm room was. Everyone giggled, a little bit drunk. Our sleepover games had a little twist, and the twist was alcohol.

"I'm confident I'm gonna get the closest!" Enid squeals, jumping up and down as she holds Ajax's hand. "No I am." Xavier and Tyler said at the same time. We looked at both of them, and we all laughed. I giggled at their pissed looks, and nudged Bianca.

"How confident are you?" I asked her, she gives me a 'what the fuck look' and rolls her eyes. "Do you even need to ask that, Y/n?" She huffs and crosses her arms, "This is ridiculous," I hear her mutter.

"Aweeee, Ms. Perfect is pissed she can't win." Yoko jumps behind Bianca and puts her arm around her shoulder. "I think It'd be easy for Bianca though, she could just use her Siren powers or something." Ajax claims.

"Oh shut it you snakehead." The group laughed again and we were finally in front of their dorm. "I forgot to mention she's on her period, oops." Our head snapped at Enid's direction and each of us whisper a small fuck.

"G-Goodluck I guess..?" Yoko shuddered as she hid behind Bianca. "Alright so Ajax will go first, then me, Xavier, Bianca, Tyler, Yoko, and Y/n. Any objections?" Enid looks at everyone, then claps her hands together. "Alright, Let's start!" She cheered.