𝟏| 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍; 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐀

"𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

"𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞?"

"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?"

    ꨄ

—————"Eunwoo-ah! Are you ready to go? Dae texted that they're already starting to give out dorms! I don't want to be left with a trash roommate!" Moon Sooha, also known as the female prodigy of South Korea. The girls a genuis, she's cute, and she's rich. What more could anyone ever want?

"I'm coming I'm coming! Don't rush me, Aish. You know I'm the one driving anyways." Moon Eunwoo. Yet again another genius, probably the most handsome high schooler you'll ever meet? He may be handsome but god is he annoying. No wonder he's friends with Minho.

"Maybe I wouldn't be rushing you if you just learned how to stop looking at yourself in the mirror for 20 minutes every morning." Sooha pushed her brother off their patio towards his car. He scoffed as she turned around to lock the door.

"Eomma! Appa! We're leaving!... not that you'd care anyways." She shut the door and locked it before jogging over to the passenger seat.

"Ah,ah,ah backseat pipsqeak."

"Waeee~"

"Because I'm picking up a girl. Now get." Eunwoo shooed his younger sister away as she huffed and tossed her bag and suitcase into the car. She slammed the car door shut and put in her AirPods to listen to stray kids. Hopefully blocking out the sounds of his brother flirting with his new 'girlfriend' as well.

♡ ༘*.゚Now Playing : DLMLU by Stray Kids

At the School Parking Lot
The minute Eunwoo parked the car Sooha jumped out of the back seat and rushed away because she knew if she waited for him she would see something she probably didn't want to see..