𝟕| 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?"

  "𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬."

———————— SOOHA WOKE UP TO THE SMELL OF BROWNIES IN HER DORM AND PEOPLE TALKING

———————— SOOHA WOKE UP TO THE SMELL OF BROWNIES IN HER DORM AND PEOPLE TALKING. She sat up holding her head as all her memories from last night came up. Her face dropped and she cried. She gave her heart back to him and all he did was throw it back out.

She poor girl sniffed and wiped her tears. She got up and walked out of her room to see Felix, Olivia and... Madison in the kitchen. When Sooha was met face to face with Madison she went berserk.

"Madison what the actual fuck is your problem?" Felix and Olivia looked at the two girls in confusion as Sooha grew angrier by the second.

"What?" Madison was clearly acting clueless and it was pissing Sooha off.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You kissing my boyfriend right in front of me." Sooha walked up closer to the tall American girl. Felix's eyes widened and Olivia covered her mouth in shock.

"What can I say, he grabbed me first-" Madison's voiced was drowned out my the sound of a loud smacking noise. The ginger girl stumbled backwards and held her face which had a red mark on it from Sooha.

"Woah! Sooha calm down!" Felix rushed over to the brown haired girl and held her shoulders. Olivia went to check on madison.

"What do you mean calm down? How am I supposed to calm down Felix!" Sooha had angry tears coming down her face as she yelled at the black haired boy. He softened his face and hugged her tightly.

Madison got back up but before she could say anything someone came knocking at their door. Felix and Sooha rushed into her room and slightly closed the door. Olivia opened the door to see Mr.Lee.

"Hello is this Soohas dorm?"

"Yes, why?"

"Please notify her that she has detention today, thank you." And with that he bowed and walked off. Olivia sighed and closed the door. Madison had gone into her dorm and slammed the door. The freckled female followed her ginger roommate to talk to her.